Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
I want to own something “quality” for once. All my guns are budget friendly. The nicest AR I have is a s&w, or a savage 300blk I built. Mak90 for AK, and my pistols are all glocks. Damn I’m basic.

nothing wrong with that fella
mak90 is and probably will be the nicest AKs i have
I fell in love with garbage can Romy AKs so I don’t know any better
I have 1 PSA AR and a few glocks. maybe the 3” judge is my nicest pistola

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I’m really debating this full Chinese Bakelite SKS stock and French tickler combination for 99.99

anyone like/hate/ have an opinion on Norinco Jungle stocks?
That one is for a blade bayonet. A lot of these, like the wood stocks , were sold without the gas tube upper handguard. The "tickler" is for another model and not really correct for the Jungle stock. That one probably needs a cleaning kit, cleaning kit spring and trap door.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

$500 for an AK74??? Even if it's crappy that's still cheap
Waffen Works AK is a kit that you will need to rebuild.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
since I missed the secret Santa and I only care about y’all I’ll do a giveaway or 2
ill start digging but it’ll probably be 762x39 related
I’m Sending some sites to @gaigeboyd as a get we’ll soon present
Much appreciated. Will throw them on my 300blk pistol that’s currently only rocking optics.

The person I got for secret Santa is a Klub member. So by all means open it tomorrow!

y’all are the best.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
just the way it's was put together chinese/Egyptian mixed parts . It's kinda like the bad rap the Wasr's got for poor quality. It's the perception of the quality. probably runs fine. I have a khyber build gun I built with Egytian,Romanian,Polish,Russian and US parts that is one of my favorite AK's in my group. It shoots staright and never fails but I probably couldn't get my time and money out of it View attachment 58534 View attachment 58535
It’s the same with all of my AR Frankenguns. I built them to keep, and put all of the options I wanted into them on the front end - but I’ll never part with them because they just won’t bring the money I’ve got in them. Plus the ones that are 80s can’t go anywhere anyway...