• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
My yawn wasn't for you, it was for the super long server space waste that the article took up.

If you want pins put them in.

AR astronauts never seize to amaze me. They act like the stoner rifle had as much engineering as a Elon Musk space craft.

Is simple really. In my personal opinion you do not want hardened pins rotating in a aluminum receiver. If you did, why in the world is the pin hole hardening process necessary on an AK? Its because the rotatation could cause hole egging over prolonge heavy use. . If this is the case with a steel receiver why would you want steel pins rotating in a aluminum receiver.

And for the comment on running dry.... Every mechanical object that has moving parts that produce friction needs lube.

No.... I did not read the entire waste of server space.

If I'm wrong so be it... Im sticking to my knowledge of mechanical experience and not taking every so called ExPeRT's advice as gospel.
AR Astronauts lolololol

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Dude only AR15 nerds go so into detail about a fucking pin...

This is my favorite point lolol “5) Amateurs removing/installing the F.C.G. improperly or excessively is what causes the Hammer and Trigger Pins to wear.” GTFO :rolleyes:
Haha I don’t know I guess you’re right they are over analyzing a bit. Just say fuck it and run the bitch. If the pins break then FUCK it

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
FUCK YOUR FUCKING AR PINS

sorry for the caps lock I’m just a little salty right now. My already fucked up Cracked UHG from the 10/63 decided to fall apart once out of the gun.

• Wow
Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’ve got thousands and thousands of rounds on my registered Anderson SBR lower, like a 35.00 lower and guess what? It’s had KNS anti-rotation pins in it the ENTIRE time, and guess what else? The holes look 100% like the day I bought it

image.jpg