• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I am toying with the idea of a drop in cage for the AK.

Imagine two retaining plates with a flat bar connecting the two across the bottom. The kick is it would have a extension off the front for a springloaded third pin that wouldn't be visible from the outside.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Was that too big of a noob question
My yawn wasn't for you, it was for the super long server space waste that the article took up.

If you want pins put them in.

AR astronauts never seize to amaze me. They act like the stoner rifle had as much engineering as a Elon Musk space craft.

Is simple really. In my personal opinion you do not want hardened pins rotating in a aluminum receiver. If you did, why in the world is the pin hole hardening process necessary on an AK? Its because the rotatation could cause hole egging over prolonge heavy use. . If this is the case with a steel receiver why would you want steel pins rotating in a aluminum receiver.

And for the comment on running dry.... Every mechanical object that has moving parts that produce friction needs lube.

No.... I did not read the entire waste of server space.

If I'm wrong so be it... Im sticking to my knowledge of mechanical experience and not taking every so called ExPeRT's advice as gospel.

Last edited:

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
47f63f4a9f25d9fa1a636a49fc7bca3b.jpg

Legal crack.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Rabbit2047 what is your take on this? In comparison to the Binary trigger. My Franklin Armory lower pine like to walk out when I’m using That lower, I was finna get some anti walk pins but this article is saying it’s bad for the gun?

Dude only AR15 nerds go so into detail about a fucking pin...

This is my favorite point lolol “5) Amateurs removing/installing the F.C.G. improperly or excessively is what causes the Hammer and Trigger Pins to wear.” GTFO :rolleyes: