Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Do you think it makes a difference in the brand of the push pins?

With the vast amount of manufacturers, a lot from China, I would think the pin material would matter. But you are kind of limited to hardness, as the lower is aluminum... if a pin is moving I would think the lower would wear first. Egg shaped holes are not a good thing.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
So its a GIANTIC copy and past with a credit at the top with no quotations. One should link such an article to keep confusion down about the original Author and source.
Yeah but maybe he copied from someone else on the internet. Maybe it’s just a domino of copy and pasting. Nevertheless he should notate the cite

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Rabbit2047 what is your take on this? In comparison to the Binary trigger. My Franklin Armory lower pine like to walk out when I’m using That lower, I was finna get some anti walk pins but this article is saying it’s bad for the gun?

I run antiwalk pins in my binary setup....

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I will never wake up and think wow that was a fucked up dream.cause by far you have the most fucked up dreams,
Shit, I used to have dreams like that, too.

I still remember many of them, and in one I was a version of James Bond. Not like the Roger Moore or Timothy Dalton versions, I was the badass type, but this was before Daniel Craig. So kinda like him, but better looking, and a better shot, of course.
That dream was too long to tell.
But I did get the girl.
And then in the very end after the mission was done we were swimming away in a place that looked like Gibraltar and the top of the cliff exploded. It came down and the edge just caught her as we were trying to swim away.
I was 16 when I had that dream, and I still remember her face. It was so real, I woke up crying, and was depressed for at least a week after that.