• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It’s terrible lol, retail full of either 1/2 people not knowing shit and asking 40,000,000 questions or 1/2 people who think they know everything wasting time and making 40,000,000 comments.

You blow three times as much money as you make because you get things at “cost”

If there’s a range inside it’s twice as bad and all your buggers turn black and your lead particle counts shoot through the roof. You get to see dead bodies and near fatal accidents on a regular basis

I had no less than 1/2 dozen firearms discharged within the store, 1 suicide, 4 robberies and infinite amounts of felons, gang members, and thieves coming through daily.

The pay is always shit and there’s zero room for growth

I could go on and on and on but did I mention you get things at cost?

ps when panic buys like this happened they cancel your ability to snag things before they hit the floor, and buy things at cost so they can reap maximum profits

pss when you fuck something up in the paperwork the feds are involved.
Yup. Sounds just like I remember it, minus the dead bodies (before and after my time at the range) and we never got robbed.

Oh, there’s also the occasional hot chick coming in to learn how to shoot, and helping out with training classes in those situations is great. But then there’s the large number of guys who “know how to shoot”, but somehow have wicked flinch problems...

Last edited:

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Trying out a rotational fast. Fast for 24 hours, eat normally (healthier than normal) for 24 hours. Rotate day by day. Did a lot of research and this looks like a viable option to feel good in general. I'm all for research but I need to try it to see if it works for me.

Currently have 10.5 hours remaining for day 1 fast. Feeling pretty good, but definitely hungry lol. Working out Back and Core today prior to breaking the fast; we will see how that goes.

Been drinking tons of water of course so I don't dry out

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Trying out a rotational fast. Fast for 24 hours, eat normally (healthier than normal) for 24 hours. Rotate day by day. Did a lot of research and this looks like a viable option to feel good in general. I'm all for research but I need to try it to see if it works for me.

Currently have 10.5 hours remaining for day 1 fast. Feeling pretty good, but definitely hungry lol. Working out Back and Core today prior to breaking the fast; we will see how that goes.

Been drinking tons of water of course so I don't dry out

Are you intentionally trying to hate life?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I hate this thing because it's an HBAR with rifle gas and has a semi-auto bolt carrier.
View attachment 95068

Do I try trading it into something I want or should I just try to sell the upper?

Trade me the 3 prong for a standard birdcage FH if you get rid of it, lol.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Fuckin internet has been out for 3 days now and the soonest AT&T can come out is Sunday. Now Blade Show tried to refund my money for my tickets to a card that was cancelled because of fraud and I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with my bank having to file a dispute. Even though they could see that Blade Show tried to refund my money to my old card they couldn't just transfer it to my new card. :classicdoh:

:violin:

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Fuckin internet has been out for 3 days now and the soonest AT&T can come out is Sunday. Now Blade Show tried to refund my money for my tickets to a card that was cancelled because of fraud and I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with my bank having to file a dispute. Even though they could see that Blade Show tried to refund my money to my old card they couldn't just transfer it to my new card. :classicdoh:

:violin:
Banks typically suck chode w those sort of things