• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
What about the ones in the pen? They don't get to eat?

Those are bantams so they are really small and can't come out with the normal birds cause they will get killed. They have food in there!

These were dried mealworms as a treat. None for the Bantams.
_zv_ask5adNduneuzhtvrmoCk_Lnyx2Z7ZeKTkDt8sAJ5XLbIyHmXRhkD0GEFi28ozv7MQlwqpwr

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Here are some answers to your questions:

How do I have a farm: I don't know how I ended up here, I was raised in the East Cobb Suburbs. Send help.
How do I not eat meat: If I don't kill it I don't eat it. Will eat meat as soon as I have a successful hunt this year. Haven't hunted ever before so I'll likely still be meat free through the fall lmao
Work out all the time: Home gym and workouts that start at 5:30AM to not get in the way of work.
Is Fat: I never said I was fat per se, just that I would like a lower BF percentage lol

kissy face

Gotcha, not eating meat obviously makes it more difficult to achieve your lean muscle mass goals. I'm sure you've figured out non-meat protein sources, but that has to get old.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Ummmm, sorta. The one at the mill is “as needed” they shut down the place every so often and need firefighters to do a watch
What’s it like working at a gun store? Pretty good job? I’ve always thought about it. I got offered a job at the Tara Blvd. Arrowhead pawn once after I brought in the OB Mac—10 lmao

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Gotcha, not eating meat obviously makes it more difficult to achieve your lean muscle mass goals. I'm sure you've figured out non-meat protein sources, but that has to get old.

Yeah I eat a lot of beans, definitely gets old after a while. I weighed 225lb when I stopped eating meat (likely ~25 BF). Definitely have to use my brain more on eating this way, it's too easy to overload on carbs when the meat isn't there to fill you up. I do feel a lot better eating this way though!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
What’s it like working at a gun store? Pretty good job? I’ve always thought about it. I got offered a job at the Tara Blvd. Arrowhead pawn once after I brought in the OB Mac—10 lmao
It’s terrible lol, retail full of either 1/2 people not knowing shit and asking 40,000,000 questions or 1/2 people who think they know everything wasting time and making 40,000,000 comments.

You blow three times as much money as you make because you get things at “cost”

If there’s a range inside it’s twice as bad and all your buggers turn black and your lead particle counts shoot through the roof. You get to see dead bodies and near fatal accidents on a regular basis

I had no less than 1/2 dozen firearms discharged within the store, 1 suicide, 4 robberies and infinite amounts of felons, gang members, and thieves coming through daily.

The pay is always shit and there’s zero room for growth

I could go on and on and on but did I mention you get things at cost?

ps when panic buys like this happened they cancel your ability to snag things before they hit the floor, and buy things at cost so they can reap maximum profits

pss when you fuck something up in the paperwork the feds are involved.

Last edited:

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
It’s terrible lol, retail full of either 1/2 people not knowing shit and asking 40,000,000 questions or 1/2 people who think they know anything wasting time and making 40,000,000 comments.

If there’s a range inside it’s twice as bad and all your buggers turn black and your lead particle counts shoot through the roof. You get to see dead bodies and near fatal accidents on a regular basis

I had no less than 1/2 dozen firearms discharged within the store, 1 suicide, 4 robberies and infinite amounts of felons, gang members, and thieves coming through daily.

ps when panic buys like this happened they cancel your ability to snag things before they hit the floor, and buy things at cost so they can reap maximum profits

Sign me up

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s terrible lol, retail full of either 1/2 people not knowing shit and asking 40,000,000 questions or 1/2 people who think they know anything wasting time and making 40,000,000 comments.

Sign me the fuck up

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Are we all just not gunna bring up the fact that google and Facebook are actively and routinely suppressing freedom of press and speech? In regards specifically to this hydroxychloriquine video? I fucking hate the left

If you use Facebook you deserve what you get. Everyone knows what they do but nobody cares because they wanna see what you're eating and argue opinions that nobody cares about that nobody is gonna change their minds about on there.

So to answer your question, no. Because nobody cares. The conservatives who use Facebook don't go there to get their info from anyways. The liberals eat that shit up because it fits their narrative.