• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Even if he didn’t shoot first you approach a vehicle with a rifle with intentions of motivating them to do something and let that muzzle start to move and you flag someone you’re going to get shot. Even if he was walking up on me if I saw that muzzle rise I would engage
Especially if the mob has you blocked in so you can't drive away.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Another shooting. Protesters trying to block I-225 in Colorado. Jeep doesn't stop & a "protester" opens fire on the Jeep. hits other "protesters". People then try to photograph the Jeep & occupants to dox them. Then protesters blame the police for not protecting them. WTF? How long are politicians going to let these idiots try to take over streets & highways?

Always make it seem like the cars fault lol jeep was on a highway, i don't get it. And now if you don't stop, you get shot at. This is gonna get ugly if it doesn't stop, keep getting more and more violent

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If I get rich I’m hiring @2Glocks to be my personal accountant and financial advisor, and I’m going to drive him bananas with all my radical expenditures

me to boog daddy “you only have TWO eyes which means you can only use ONE set of NODS at a time, this is your 6th pair this month”

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Always make it seem like the cars fault lol jeep was on a highway, i don't get it. And now if you don't stop, you get shot at. This is gonna get ugly if it doesn't stop, keep getting more and more violent
Yeah starting to look like armed checkpoints that will shoot you if you don’t obey their commands

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Looked like the blue Jeep had a flat front tire as it was speeding past.

Well, now we know the answer to the question: “What kind of MORON would shoot at a vehicle passing through a crowd???”

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Somebody needs to step the fuck up and take care of these protesters.

Wanna protest? Carry a fucking sign.

Block the fucking interstate? Get run the fuck over. Too bad so sad. Fuck you.