AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I do.

Regardless if he is or not. That’s still illegal
It’s only illegal if you knew he was from Bama. I mean think about it, if he never told you and y’all met up and did the deal, there’s no law that says you have to verify the sellers residency in a P2P transaction.

if dude had kept his mouth shut you’d have a 600 dollar Draco in your hands right now.

It’s weird how He was notifying you of the illegality of it and how he still wanted to proceed. It’s possible that it’s a alphabet boi behind the keyboard.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
It’s only illegal if you knew he was from Bama. I mean think about it, if he never told you and y’all met up and did the deal, there’s no law that says you have to verify the sellers residency in a P2P transaction.

if dude had kept his mouth shut you’d have a 600 dollar Draco in your hands right now.

It’s weird how He was notifying you of the illegality of it and how he still wanted to proceed. It’s possible that it’s a alphabet boi behind the keyboard.
Profile says Alabama. How could I say I did not know?

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Also here you go. I’m not sure where you got the it’s only illegal if I know. Ignorance is not a excuse to break the law.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Also here you go. I’m not sure where you got the it’s only illegal if I know. Ignorance is not a excuse to break the law.
Yeah it is. LOL. Kidding, kinda, one of the biggest things the ATF needs in NFA violations is intent. They deal with people on a regular basis that break these laws without having a clue. Mainly because most of not all of the rules the ATF enforces are fucking retarded. It happens all the time. And just because your ignorant doesn’t mean you should be convicted of a crime.

My only point was if you don’t ask someone for their state ID at the time of Sail then you really don’t know where they live, to a certainty. And even thenthe sailor could have recently moved out of state and is selling you a gun under the pretense that he still lives in state. You would have no idea. If that happened should that person that purchased the gun guilty of a crime? It’s not so cut and dry is all

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yeah it is. LOL. Kidding, kinda, one of the biggest things the ATF needs in NFA violations is intent. They deal with people on a regular basis that break these laws without having a clue. Mainly because most of not all of the rules the ATF enforces are fucking retarded. It happens all the time. And just because your ignorant doesn’t mean you should be convicted of a crime.

My only point was if you don’t ask someone for their state ID at the time of Sail then you really don’t know where they live, to a certainty. And even thenthe sailor could have recently moved out of state and is selling you a gun under the pretense that he still lives in state. You would have no idea. If that happened should that person that purchased the gun guilty of a crime? It’s not so cut and dry is all
Should they? No. Will they? Yes. We’re talking about the ATF who killed children, women, men and dogs. You think they give a damn about throwing someone in jail over something they didn’t know?

Typically I peek at DL and/or GWL with every sale I make.

#defundATF

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
But if you go “Hi my name is Peanut Butter and I willfully and knowingly Would like to purchase your gun sir even though you are a AL resident and I a GA resident, I knowingly and fully understand this is against the law and still wish to proceed”

In this circumstance you’ve basically reconstructed a ATF agents wet dream

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Should they? No. Will they? Yes. We’re talking about the ATF who killed children, women, and dogs. You think they give a damn about throwing someone in jail over something they didn’t know?

Typically I peek at DL and/or GWL with every sale I make.
It depends. But like I said you could potientslly have already broken a gun law and not even have known it. Hell if you buy a gun as a gift from a store for a friend or relatives birthday you’ve just committed a felony. But if you buy it for yourself and then proclaim “ I don’t want this anymore, here you go Jim Bob happy birthday” all is well. But I get it we all don’t want any problems and it is definitely best practices to tread carefully without a doubt. And I do that.