• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
He got one that wasn't properly maintained and probably dogged out then. The 4.0L inline 6 is one of the most reliable and proven motors ever put in a Jeep. Your sample size of one is not indicative of the reliability of the 4.0L. There's a reason the TJ's demand a premium still to this day. As @Jstegman1 is finding out, it's hard to find a nice 4.0L TJ for under $10k. They hold their value better than any other mass produced vehicle.
Well, sample size is 2, but point well taken.
And yes, it was fucked with extensively.
I just found out the most recent problem was from previous owner modifying the distributor to be adjustable (when it shouldn’t be) in order to attempt a minute horsepower gain - which made it run poorly and be unreliable. Hopefully a new distributor will arrive soon, and it’ll be a lot better.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Ok what the fuck happened to the SPAS-12... is it made out of gold? 3.5k???

Seen as used by Arnold in a few movies, so now they’re stupid expensive.
Someone I know has one, and let me fire it.
I wouldn’t buy one.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Protester killed in Austin, TX.

The Austin American-Statesman describes as “a protest against police violence.”

Here’s the Statesman’s description of what happened:

If you watch the video above, the car didn't "speed" down any street. As far as I can tell, his sin was honking his horn. The guy the motorist shot definitely had a rifle (not "may have" as the cop said in the initial briefing). Here is an interview with the dead man earlier in the evening talking about why he has an AK-47. Evidently his main reason was the protestoers aren't allowed to march in the streets anymore.

I'm seeing some reports that the protestor fired the AK into the car multiple times when the guy blew his horn but missed him. Obviously, the driver didn't miss. I haven't linked to those reports because I haven't found anything official.
Police spoke-not sure of its Gender lied.
Car did not move. Honked, people bum rushed rhe car. I heard a series of shots. Louder at first, like a rifle, that quiter, like a handgun or fired from a car (enclosed space)
It is very possible that car was fired upon first.