• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Someone offered me about that much for my little dan wesson eco pistol last night. Was that you with your secondary account:pop2:

I hope that's just your plinking stash for when company shows up
You should have took it lol. 7000 7.62x39 is worth WAY more then a boomer cannon

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Look at the the SIZE on this monster. Most of y’all won’t ever know what it feels like to bag something this big. But for real the bass we jumping like crazy all morning but not biting our shit. Thanks @Peanut Butter for an awesome day out in the lake!

View attachment 94603
Did this fish end up living...?

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Protester killed in Austin, TX.

The Austin American-Statesman describes as “a protest against police violence.”

Here’s the Statesman’s description of what happened:

If you watch the video above, the car didn't "speed" down any street. As far as I can tell, his sin was honking his horn. The guy the motorist shot definitely had a rifle (not "may have" as the cop said in the initial briefing). Here is an interview with the dead man earlier in the evening talking about why he has an AK-47. Evidently his main reason was the protestoers aren't allowed to march in the streets anymore.

I'm seeing some reports that the protestor fired the AK into the car multiple times when the guy blew his horn but missed him. Obviously, the driver didn't miss. I haven't linked to those reports because I haven't found anything official.
To me sounds like a ak fired first then the second shots sound like a pistol but what do i know, @Jds556762