• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
"She" paid $1200 for an Aero pistol??? Guess there is a sucked born every minute

Well, you gotta look at it from the right perspective:

It’s an aero PRECISION RIFLE caliber pistol.

When you think of it that way (and only that way), it’s cheap at twice the price.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Still looking for a TJ. A few decent options, but nothing that really calls to me.
Ok, for us Non-jeep people, can y'all talk in terms we might understand, perhaps by using names and years like normal people do? (Ex.: 1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4wd). This stuff is written on the outside of the vehicle, except for the year. If I called it a Gen2 3VZE you’d say “Huh??”

I don’t know what a TJ or WR or XP or any of those others are, so if I see a Jeep for sale, I won’t know if it’s what you’re looking for.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So...we meet again. It's been awhile, huh old friend?

Fan runs, compressor won't start. I can hear it, it WANTS to start but it won't. Cap looks good still but I can't swap it out to try it since the supply shops are closed today anyway.

Gonna be a new cap/hard-start cap, or a new unit. I'll know in a couple hours when my old high school shop teacher gets here. He is licensed HVAC, be good to catch up with him anyway. Good fella, ain't seen him in probably 13 or 14 years when I was working in HVAC.

Not that I've sold a bunch of houses but I noticed all the little gremlins pop up right when you're trying to. Funny how that is.

20200726_122810.jpg

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code

Fan runs, compressor won't start. I can hear it, it WANTS to start but it won't. Cap looks good still but I can't swap it out to try it since the supply shops are closed today anyway.

Gonna be a new cap/hard-start cap, or a new unit. I'll know in a couple hours when my old high school shop teacher gets here. He is licensed HVAC, be good to catch up with him anyway. Good fella, ain't seen him in probably 13 or 14 years when I was working in HVAC.

Not that I've sold a bunch of houses but I noticed all the little gremlins pop up right when you're trying to. Funny how that is.

View attachment 94577
Very little experience with home units, but if they’re like automotive it’s probably a pressure sensor, temp sensor, or relay

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

View attachment 94577
Try taking a water hose and spraying the fan blades to make them turn to get it started?
I had an HVAC guy show me that once as a way to diagnose a bad capacitor

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ok, for us Non-jeep people, can y'all talk in terms we might understand, perhaps by using names and years like normal people do? (Ex.: 1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4wd). This stuff is written on the outside of the vehicle, except for the year. If I called it a Gen2 3VZE you’d say “Huh??”

I don’t know what a TJ or WR or XP or any of those others are, so if I see a Jeep for sale, I won’t know if it’s what you’re looking for.

This. ^^^

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Very little experience with home units, but if they’re like automotive it’s probably a pressure sensor, temp sensor, or relay

It's gonna be a cap or a compressor. It wants to start. I'm betting it's the cap, had a bad lightning storm last night and that plays hell with the capacitor.

If it's the compressor, be easier and more cost effective to change the whole unit. $4200 will get me an air handler and a condenser. For the new owners of course lol smdh