Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Ok, if that’s what you make as a fireman I think it’s unfair and insulting.
It is. Big city’s pay more. But to be honest, if you look at cost of living and the pay, the state of Georgia sucks. For firefighters. When I was a wild land firefighter in WA, I made good money but that’s a whole different type of firefighting

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It is. Big city’s pay more. But to be honest, if you look at cost of living and the pay, the state of Georgia sucks. For firefighters. When I was a wild land firefighter in WA, I made good money but that’s a whole different type of firefighting
Oh I totally understand cost of living as I’ve lived all over the place since growing up (parts of Europe, Australia, California, Montana, New York, Vermont) and it varies drastically.
Just hard for me to imagine that kind of pay in 2020 but then again I’m much older than you, although I probably grew up with less than you (remember having just 2 or 3 pairs of jeans in high school and packing lunch)

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Oh I totally understand cost of living as I’ve lived all over the place since growing up (parts of Europe, Australia, California, Montana, New York, Vermont) and it varies drastically.
Just hard for me to imagine that kind of pay in 2020 but then again I’m much older than you, although I probably grew up with less than you (remember having just 2 or 3 pairs of jeans in high school and packing lunch)
If I could make a little more it would be awesome. It’s hard to build a savings with that low of pay. Pay my bills, and how a little left over. Would be nice to have a few hundred at a time I could throw in savings.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
If I could make a little more it would be awesome. It’s hard to build a savings with that low of pay. Pay my bills, and how a little left over. Would be nice to have a few hundred at a time I could throw in savings.
I don’t know everything, but I’d say exploit the possibilities in your area.
If you have fishing opportunities then take it up few levels and start supplying high end restaurants in your area.
Or offer tours or fishing trips or whatever, lots of wealthy people not sure what to do with their money, take advantage of it.
For example, I have a 2nd cousin in Moldova that started a international fishing trip and lodging thing there that costs him very little in upkeep and he‘s been making about €3000-€4500 a month from April to September.