Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I don’t know everything, but I’d say exploit the possibilities in your area.
If you have fishing opportunities then take it up few levels and start supplying high end restaurants in your area.
Or offer tours or fishing trips or whatever, lots of wealthy people not sure what to do with their money, take advantage of it.
For example, I have a 2nd cousin in Moldova that started a international fishing trip and lodging thing there that costs him very little in upkeep and he‘s been making about €3000-€4500 a month from April to September.
I would if I had a boat. We have a guy that works in the other shift that does fishing trips in his boat and he can make up to 2k per day.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
If I could make a little more it would be awesome. It’s hard to build a savings with that low of pay. Pay my bills, and how a little left over. Would be nice to have a few hundred at a time I could throw in savings.

I don’t know everything, but I’d say exploit the possibilities in your area.
If you have fishing opportunities then take it up few levels and start supplying high end restaurants in your area.
Or offer tours or fishing trips or whatever, lots of wealthy people not sure what to do with their money, take advantage of it.
For example, I have a 2nd cousin in Moldova that started a international fishing trip and lodging thing there that costs him very little in upkeep and he‘s been making about €3000-€4500 a month from April to September.

Or if there was some family business that could be modernized to allow you to make income when you weren't at the fire station ? Or somebody to build the website for said business. So many possibilities

:)

Congratulations on your promotion bro !

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Or if there was some family business that could be modernized to allow you to make income when you weren't at the fire station ? Or somebody to build the website for said business. So many possibilities

:)

Congratulations on your promotion bro !
I know what you are hinting at lol! Gotta convince my dad to do it. He isn’t caught up with the times.
“I sale it all locally”

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I would if I had a boat. We have a guy that works in the other shift that does fishing trips in his boat and he can make up to 2k per day.
There you go, work towards that if you can.
You‘ll be much more satisfied when you see that your potential is only limited by your effort and don’t have to wait on someone above you to consider your worth

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Forreal I don’t know what that stuff is. All I know is I have a city pension fund I’m in but that’s about it.

401K is money put into the stock market (you don't pay taxes on it until you use it)
Roth is the same thing except you pay the taxes up front

They're both long term investments

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Sounds expensive. I think.

I feel like I’m too dumb for stocks

You don't manage it, that's the beauty. You basically pick if you want stocks (higher risk but greater potential return) or bonds (low risk low return). You literally just put money into them and forget about it