Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I bet it sells for over $250 on GB. I'm watching it now though and will be bidding on it. Thanks man!

I found one on IG that's NOS and a good price but I have too many irons in the fire right now.
That’s ridiculous, money better spent on several chinese 40rd or a Romanian/Russian 75rd top loader drum but whatever just my opinion

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
SLR Rifleworks makes great products but are very lack luster in filling orders, communication and over all customer service.

Placed a order on the 16th for a in stock item and my account says "awaiting to be fulfilled".

Called once and have left two emails with no return communication.

I'm OK with waiting but at least let a brother know whats going on.

Got a email yesterday explaining that they over sold the Vepr handguard (Ion 11.5" S) I chose and told me I had the option of waiting 10 days for restock, a refund or I could choose the Ion lite 11.5". I emailed back and said just send the lite instead.

Fast forward to today about an hour ago, I received a phone call from SLR stating that they over sold the Ion lite 11.5 as well. He gave me the same options again but said I would have to go with the Solo version instead of the Ion.

Im kind of glad things worked out the way they did because I get the two picitinny sections and the solo doesn't have a milled notch where the handguard retainer would be. On top of that, he said that he would sent both Vepr gastubes as there is a slight difference in length and they want to make sure I get the right one for my application and he would ship immediately w/ 1-2 day shipping.

Screenshot_20200724-130512_Chrome.jpg

This is the one I wanted at first.

Screenshot_20200724-131543_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Got a email yesterday explaining that they over sold the Vepr handguard (Ion 11.5" S) I chose and told me I had the option of waiting 10 days for restock, a refund or I could choose the Ion lite 11.5". I emailed back and said just send the lite instead.

Fast forward to today about an hour ago, I received a phone call from SLR stating that they over sold the Ion lite 11.5 as well. He gave me the same options again but said I would have to go with the Solo version instead of the Ion.

Im kind of glad things worked out the way they did because I get the two picitinny sections and the solo doesn't have a milled notch where the handguard retainer would be. On top of that, he said that he would sent both Vepr gastubes as there is a slight difference in length and they want to make sure I get the right one for my application and he would ship immediately w/ 1-2 day shipping.

View attachment 94237

This is the one I wanted at first.

View attachment 94238

- “I take back all of what I said and half of what I thought...” -Kertwood