Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I never understood the guy fawkes fascination.

He was a religious extremist that was best known for a failed terrorist plot. The dumbass couldn't stay awake long enough to execute the plan.

all just comes from V for Vendetta. if not familiar, dystopian graphic novel that is super antigoverment

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Even weirder to me is the fact that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask has evidently come to be seen as some kind of symbol of supporting anarchy. At least according to some of my grandnieces high school friends. They didn't want to believe me when I pointed out he was trying to replace the British government with a Catholic monarchy. Then they got mad at me when they found out that was true.

they also may not know where the support for it comes from lol. all of that has ntohign to do with teh actual guy and just from the graphic novel/movie

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Shipping claim for damages goods? Send a photo to the seller and demand your money back? Burn down the factory for producing a shoddy product?
Looks like I'm getting another one that hopefully won't be broken when it arrives.

My ancestors would probably preferred I pillaged and plundered the factory, but not today... Not today...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Jakey-poo, this is what you seek...

@Jake

I bet it sells for over $250 on GB. I'm watching it now though and will be bidding on it. Thanks man!

I found one on IG that's NOS and a good price but I have too many irons in the fire right now.