Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Just got the word that the Rome City Commission passsed a "mask" ordinance effective 14 july through 24 August. Failure to comply is subject to a $25 dollar fine. Here is what was blasted out to the rank and file.......

1 – face coverings are required in public when social distancing is not possible
2 – the ordinance is effective July 14th thru August 24th
3 – all persons entering a commercial establishment must wear a mask (except for religious organizations)
4 – all restaurants, retail stores, salons, barber shops, grocery stores, offices, and pharmacies shall require all employees to wear masks while engaging with the public
5 – any person who is unable to safely wear a mast due to age, underlying health condition, or is unable to remove the mask without assistance from another person is exempt from the ordinance
6 – masks are not required in a personal vehicle, a person is alone in an enclosed space or only with other household members, during outdoor physical activity (i.e. walking) with proper social distancing, organized athletic events for participants, while eating, while drinking or while smoking

Officers will respond to all dispatched calls and ask complainants and offenders to voluntary comply with wearing a mask. We will not be issuing citations.
My job is making masks mandatory. I do not want to wear N95 masks. Have been looking for a black cloth mask with a thin blue line across of it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
View attachment 93045
I tend to agree with this gentleman in the comments section
Now THIS is the way to argue with me. Give me solid evidence refuting my position - as you also did in your earlier post.
I’m certainly not too proud to consider being wrong, given this new (to me) information.
Thank you.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
:help:
'Splain please?

As for AR piston guns, the gas regulator gets excessively dirty, just like the M249 and M240B, IMHO. Also the bolt is subjected to excessive force from the piston moving bolt, locking it into, and out of the chamber, causing premature wear to the chamber and bolt. I call it "bolt slap". Now all that being said, I do not have a ton of experience with piston platform AR's. I think piston guns are something to sell to people who want to fix a problem that doesn't exist

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
As for AR piston guns, the gas regulator gets excessively dirty, just like the M249 and M240B, IMHO. Also the bolt is subjected to excessive force from the piston moving bolt, locking it into, and out of the chamber, causing premature wear to the chamber and bolt. I call it "bolt slap". Now all that being said, I do not have a ton of experience with piston platform AR's. I think piston guns are something to sell to people who want to fix a problem that doesn't exist

The drawbacks of direct impingment operations do exist, although for most users they are a non issue.

The biggest one that comes to mind is the AR15s inability to fire submerged

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Bolt rotation pattern on AR and AK are compeletly different. On AK bolt locking and unlocking sequence is more gradual. AR just has way too many damn locking lugs to make it smooth for the piston action.