Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Just got the word that the Rome City Commission passsed a "mask" ordinance effective 14 july through 24 August. Failure to comply is subject to a $25 dollar fine. Here is what was blasted out to the rank and file.......

1 – face coverings are required in public when social distancing is not possible
2 – the ordinance is effective July 14th thru August 24th
3 – all persons entering a commercial establishment must wear a mask (except for religious organizations)
4 – all restaurants, retail stores, salons, barber shops, grocery stores, offices, and pharmacies shall require all employees to wear masks while engaging with the public
5 – any person who is unable to safely wear a mast due to age, underlying health condition, or is unable to remove the mask without assistance from another person is exempt from the ordinance
6 – masks are not required in a personal vehicle, a person is alone in an enclosed space or only with other household members, during outdoor physical activity (i.e. walking) with proper social distancing, organized athletic events for participants, while eating, while drinking or while smoking

Officers will respond to all dispatched calls and ask complainants and offenders to voluntary comply with wearing a mask. We will not be issuing citations.

Last edited:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Just got the word that the Rome City Commission past a "mask" ordinance effective 14 july through 24 August. Failure to comply is subject to a $25 dollar fine. Here is what was blasted out to the rank and file.......

1 – face coverings are required in public when social distancing is not possible
3 – all persons entering a commercial establishment must wear a mask (except for religious organizations)
4 – all restaurants, retail stores, salons, barber shops, grocery stores, offices, and pharmacies shall require all employees to wear masks while engaging with the public
5 – any person who is unable to safely wear a mast due to age, underlying health condition, or is unable to remove the mask without assistance from another person is exempt from the ordinance
6 – masks are not required in a personal vehicle, a person is alone in an enclosed space or only with other household members, during outdoor physical activity (i.e. walking) with proper social distancing, organized athletic events for participants, while eating, while drinking or while smoking

Officers will respond to all dispatched calls and ask complainants and offenders to voluntary comply with wearing a mask. We will not be issuing citations.
I like that last line....

Otherwise I would have to call you a Jackboot thug extorting money at the behest of the draconian state.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I dunno my squad probably went through more than 5000 rounds plus of M855A1 in Afghanistan. That’s a conservative number. Think 12 infantry men on patrol, at least 8 with M4s usually getting engaged and using 3-5 mags each, several times a week. Then add in the engagements on the combat out post where they live that happen almost everyday at 5pm-7pm lol. Belt feds and M4s.
I didn’t get the 855A1 till about 1/2 through the fighting season and we eventually ran out and went back to green tip. So we used it up definitely. I never saw a malfunction during that time that I related to the cartridge , we had no catastrophic failures, zero. Never saw anything other then really good performance on targets and some damn good Barrier penetration (as far as mud huts and walls are concerned)
Where I’m going with this is, if an infantry squad can use that many rounds, during a very kinetic deployment, and suffer no catastrophic failures, no abnormal malfunctions all while using GI spec old school non-enhanced magazines, I’m not seeing where all these issues are coming from?

would I shoot 855A1 all day at the range in the civilian world? Probably not, I don’t like blowing cheddar that way.

If it causes a faster wear rate on small parts, like you mentioned +P+ we’re talking what, taking a 30,000 round nitride barrel down to 25,000? 20,000? Keep in mind thats a 150.00-180.00 barrel . You would have paid 15,000.00 in ammo lol

so personally, and maybe I’m wrong this has been years ago and was only In over seas environment, if you stacked up 855A1under the idea it was going to be used in a combat scenario here, I doubt the barrel life issue would matter at all. You probably wouldn’t survive long enough to be shooting 20,000 rounds, not you personally but most of us.

I never saw a bolt break, OOB detonation, barrel that didn’t hold mil-spec accuracy, abnormal malfunctions, feeding issues while shooting M855A1 along with 35-40 other guys I was directly associated with.

never heard of company level issue nor any word down from battalion, however we pretty much fielded the first 855A1 rounds in country. They came special delivery!

I want some 855A1 but I ain't paying the going rate for it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Just got the word that the Rome City Commission past a "mask" ordinance effective 14 july through 24 August. Failure to comply is subject to a $25 dollar fine. Here is what was blasted out to the rank and file.......

I hope all police forces in GA adopt that underlined bit

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just got the word that the Rome City Commission passsed a "mask" ordinance effective 14 july through 24 August. Failure to comply is subject to a $25 dollar fine. Here is what was blasted out to the rank and file.......

Dammit man. So if someone calls and says, "Hey these fuckers over here ain't wearing their masks," you HAVE to go? Uuuuuuuggghhhh