Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I ALMOST traded my old TJ for a Comanche that looked almost exactly like this but it was black. Had a 97-up front end on it as well as the dash and seats out of a '97+(basically the only thing original on it was the body). Had a built 4.7L Stroker motor, Dana 44's front and rear(with e-lockers) and transfer case out of a TJ Rubicon, 37" MTR's, etc.. I still regret not making the trade but I needed to get a more practical vehicle than my TJ and that was less practical, lol.

Screenshot_20200714-103858_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I ALMOST traded my old TJ for a Comanche that looked almost exactly like this but it was black. Had basically a 97-up front end on it as well as the dash and seats out of a '97+. Had a built 4.7L Stroker motor, Dana 44's front and rear(with e-lockers) and transfer case out of a TJ Rubicon, 37" MTR's, etc.. I still regret not making the trade but I needed to get a more practical vehicle than my TJ and that was less practical, lol.

View attachment 93015
Not a bitch car. Approved

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I'm sad to say I know a couple idiots that would. And older farmer friend of mine just got a new truck. We were riding around his farm. He decided to go on a rough part of the land. Limbs sawtooth briers. He didn't care. I begged him let go get the old truck. All he said is what wrong with this one.damn just damn

I’ve heard of ranchers buying a new truck and hitting it with a 5lb sledgehammer before leaving the lot. “There, now its a work truck”

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Land cruisers are good, but not as good as you make them out to be

They have a level of fanboyism surpassed only by glock

Well, maybe that's because I've never driven one, let alone owned one. But the shop in Atlanta that knows a TON about them and rebuilds old ones pulled out of African safari places seems to think they're pretty good...They also gave high marks to the Sequoia. Apparently it isn't one of the fanboi favorites because of its size and reputation as a soccer mom ride, but it's a helluva sleeper.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Well, maybe that's because I've never driven one, let alone owned one. But the shop in Atlanta that knows a TON about them and rebuilds old ones pulled out of African safari places seems to think they're pretty good...They also gave high marks to the Sequoia. Apparently it isn't one of the fanboi favorites because of its size and reputation as a soccer mom ride, but it's a helluva sleeper.
Might just get another 4Runner 4x4