• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
i scored on ammo for most of my guns on a guy that was liquidating a storage unit full of a dead’s guys entire ammo life savings. So I should be good on ammo. Or ok at least.

But on the gun thing I hear ya but in the same respects you have to think about what is the cap? Like for a MAADI what will be the most someone would ever pay for one? It can’t just keep going up and up. I mean we’ve seen Polytechs kinda flatten out at anywhere from 1500- 3k depending on type. Do we think those will go up more due to future politics?
I scored nearly the same way years ago, lots of ammo and rare items in a past due storage unit that was auctioned, I think I paid around $900 or so for the contents.
Previous owner either died or was in jail, I don’t know. But the amount of stuff in there was easily $15k back then, now over $50k if I still had all of it but sold off more than 1/2.
AP ammo in pistol calibers that at the time I didn’t even know they made (.32acp, .380, 9mak, .40) and hundreds of new mags and many cases of other ammo even some cases of 4.6x30 and a few boxes of MP7 mags.
Most interesting things was some later production 5.45x39 ammo in 56gr and 64gr and a few boxes of 5.45x18 (not sure how that made its way here) which currently sell for $5-$7/rd or more on GB

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Any pics of it ? I had been looking into these but after your experience may have taken that off the table now, thanks

It's hard to get a pic of the channel that the leaf spring is supposed to slide into on the rear of the sight block. Here's a pic I snapped though...

Screenshot_20200713-100426_Gallery.jpg

Notice the indentation in front of the hole on the gas block. That's from the bitty dot mount too. The screw that you have to torque down on the mount that gives it it's rigidity doesn't line up either.

No doubt about it the mount is solid when it's on there. At what cost though? I almost ruined my rear sight block, which is an old-school Romy G sight block. And also I was out of upwards adjustment on the dot of the RMR too. I don't think I'd have ever gotten it zeroed.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Sooooo if one was going to sell their motorcycle, what's the best avenue to do so? I've always used Craigslist in the past, is that still viable or is there a new site?

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Sooooo if one was going to sell their motorcycle, what's the best avenue to do so? I've always used Craigslist in the past, is that still viable or is there a new site?
I think there’s a site for gear-heads like you called “Grinder”, isn’t there?