Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I'm a combat veteran, I know several combat veterans, I watched the fireworks tonight with another combat veteran sitting right next to me. I don't know a single combat veteran that is scared, alarmed, triggered....what ever you want to call it, by fireworks on Independence Day. Maybe he is, I don't know. But every thread you see like that reeks of attention whoring and the hive is quick to show up with the "sorry for your PTS brother" chanting. I suppose if an otherwise normal person who has happened to spend some time in a non-permissive environment is surprised and shell shocked by fireworks that happen on the same day, about the same time....EVERY YEAR, then there would be some of the same folks who would go into the same alarm state every time they shot their own guns....never met one of those either. Seriously man, if the Independence Day fireworks rustle your jimmy, go isolate yourself in some tomb until the 5th and save the rest of us from your "Muh Combat Firecracker" crying.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I'm a combat veteran, I know several combat veterans, I watched the fireworks tonight with another combat veteran sitting right next to me. I don't know a single combat veteran that is scared, alarmed, triggered....what ever you want to call it, by fireworks on Independence Day. Maybe he is, I don't know. But every thread you see like that reeks of attention whoring and the hive is quick to show up with the "sorry for your PTS brother" chanting. I suppose if an otherwise normal person who has happened to spend some time in a non-permissive environment is surprised and shell shocked by fireworks that happen on the same day, about the same time....EVERY YEAR, then there would be some of the same folks who would go into the same alarm state every time they shot their own guns....never met one of those either. Seriously man, if the Independence Day fireworks rustle your jimmy, go isolate yourself in some tomb until the 5th and save the rest of us from your "Muh Combat Firecracker" crying.
Nowadays you don’t even have to leave your house. There’s things called noise cancelling headphones especially knowing that’s what comes with celebrating the 4th.

Who am I to say he isn’t shell shocked? But I can say there’s many ways to avoid it.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
You can have it. I'm about done with this shit. Some people wanna bitch and moan about stuff because of a fucking title next to your username but then act the same way and expect for it to be okay for them to act that way but not for you. Fuck it.(this post has nothing to do with anything in this thread)
In for Mod job what's the pay ?