Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I'm a combat veteran, I know several combat veterans, I watched the fireworks tonight with another combat veteran sitting right next to me. I don't know a single combat veteran that is scared, alarmed, triggered....what ever you want to call it, by fireworks on Independence Day. Maybe he is, I don't know. But every thread you see like that reeks of attention whoring and the hive is quick to show up with the "sorry for your PTS brother" chanting. I suppose if an otherwise normal person who has happened to spend some time in a non-permissive environment is surprised and shell shocked by fireworks that happen on the same day, about the same time....EVERY YEAR, then there would be some of the same folks who would go into the same alarm state every time they shot their own guns....never met one of those either. Seriously man, if the Independence Day fireworks rustle your jimmy, go isolate yourself in some tomb until the 5th and save the rest of us from your "Muh Combat Firecracker" crying.
Preach it brother. I was with a good friend of mine tonight who is a combat vet. Got back from Afghanistan a couple years ago. He got blown up once and saw a bunch of shit. Doesn’t bother him at all. I was actually asking him today how it compared and he said that there’s not much of a resemblance, kept talking about the concussion you feel in your face and shit

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I'm a combat veteran, I know several combat veterans, I watched the fireworks tonight with another combat veteran sitting right next to me. I don't know a single combat veteran that is scared, alarmed, triggered....what ever you want to call it, by fireworks on Independence Day. Maybe he is, I don't know. But every thread you see like that reeks of attention whoring and the hive is quick to show up with the "sorry for your PTS brother" chanting. I suppose if an otherwise normal person who has happened to spend some time in a non-permissive environment is surprised and shell shocked by fireworks that happen on the same day, about the same time....EVERY YEAR, then there would be some of the same folks who would go into the same alarm state every time they shot their own guns....never met one of those either. Seriously man, if the Independence Day fireworks rustle your jimmy, go isolate yourself in some tomb until the 5th and save the rest of us from your "Muh Combat Firecracker" crying.
Same people always jumping in too. Funny we live in a big hypocritical world. I said something on another thread and i got jumped on but ima let it go

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Why are people still lighting off fireworks. Go to bed already! Damn
Apparently some folks down the street from us got a really good deal on their fireworks this year, they've been setting off a 5 rack of mortars every couple of minutes followed by a 500Gr cake, not that I have a problem with celebrating, but damn guys, shoot that shit off tomorrow!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Preach it brother. I was with a good friend of mine tonight who is a combat vet. Got back from Afghanistan a couple years ago. He got blown up once and saw a bunch of shit. Doesn’t bother him at all. I was actually asking him today how it compared and he said that there’s not much of a resemblance, kept talking about the concussion you feel in your face and shit

I watched it at the American Legion tonight. Whole lotta veterans setting off a Fuck ton of booms....

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
He used to be here, but no one gave him the pity party attention he wanted