Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don’t watch the news on TV. I do talk to my neighbors, and I agree there’s nothing new under the sun, sometimes it just seems like WERE all so preoccupied with hobbies or work or whatever that we just let these little “compromises” slip.
that’s one thing the left has that we don’t, they’re organized and will show up in large numbers to be heard and get what they want.

That's cuz they don't have jobs!

Milslurp

Hunter
Jun 19, 2020
East point
Zip code
Hey guys, this site seems weird and homoerotic. My kind of place. I've been permabanned for like the 6th time on odt, any tips for keeping my nose clean there? Also I called in today to go to the range if anybody's interested. Got 2 aks, a galil, a 17, and I'm interested in the Burlington cheesecoat factory employee Christmas party. I have whiskey and an average penis, who wants to party?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Hey guys, this site seems weird and homoerotic. My kind of place. I've been permabanned for like the 6th time on odt, any tips for keeping my nose clean there? Also I called in today to go to the range if anybody's interested. Got 2 aks, a galil, a 17, and I'm interested in the Burlington cheesecoat factory employee Christmas party. I have whiskey and an average penis, who wants to party?

You'll fit in perfectly here (in this thread)

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Going to get more birds
2ce8f662c8c5d34137ddd2b122a77c8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
tenor (4).gif

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I don’t watch the news on TV. I do talk to my neighbors, and I agree there’s nothing new under the sun, sometimes it just seems like WERE all so preoccupied with hobbies or work or whatever that we just let these little “compromises” slip.
that’s one thing the left has that we don’t, they’re organized and will show up in large numbers to be heard and get what they want.
Then where does this idea that America is being shredded by Marxists come from? The left doesn't organize any better than we do. They just do it more quickly and garner more sympathetic main stream media attention, money from filthy left movie stars and Soros type scum. Know what ended the left's communist unrest in the late 60s early 70s? The "Silent Majority" on both sides of the political isle rose up both publically and at the ballot box and overwhelming (by a 60% majority, winning every state except one) re-elected Nixon president, even though the democrat's held the majority in both the house and senate. Why? Because the the majority of American's who don't have time to protest and "be heard" in the streets and by the media had had enough and although Nixon was no prize he did support the rule of law and freedom, unlike McGovern who supported the radical street minority. Keep in mind this occurred in a time before the media was as openly hostile to the opinions and beliefs of the majority of Americans like they are today.

It appears the same thing might be happening now. I just read ABC poll that tends to show the silent majority doesn't support the rioting protester's or media's narrative.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...06/topline-abc-coronavirus-wave-12.pdf#page=6 t

In a nut shell:

1.) Do you support or oppose defunding the police? 64 % Oppose (91% of Republicans, 45 % of Democrats, 43 % of blacks, 58% of Hispanics and 74% whites)
2.) Cutting the police budget ? 60% oppose
3.) Going back to work? 82% Approve
4.) Send your child to school? 54% Approve
5.) Attend church? 57% Approve
6.) Go to the mall? 53% Approve
7.) Go Grocery shopping? 94% Approve
8.) Eat at a restaurant? 59% Approve
9.) Get a haircut? 69% Approve
10.) Concerned you will get he Corona Virus? 69% very/somewhat concerned

In 1972 the vocal minority communist left eventually regretted their miscalculation of the 'Silent Majority who just wanted to be left Alone". It has taken them almost 40 years to regenerate that kind of communist hate again.

We, the silent majority, try very hard to mind our own business and provide for ourselves and those we love.
We resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced change of life that will come from it. We know, that the moment we fight back, the quiet lives we have tried so hard to live will be interrupted, killed off in a way. Which is why when forced to act the silent majority fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with an overwhelming love for family and country and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. Terror to those minority twits, love of country/family/freedom, will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the “Silent Majority who just wanted to be left alone." That's why these troubling times don't lead to civil war. The silent majority knows it's not yet necessary and the radical minority know it would mean their total and utter destruction. This country in mass is stronger than the tiny minority of trash roaming the streets of the liberal cities today. The left can ignore the past and present reality, but they can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality, because it damn sure ain't gonna ignore them. This will turn, just like it did in 1972.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Then where does this idea that America is being shredded by Marxists come from? The left doesn't organize any better than we do. They just do it more quickly and garner more sympathetic main stream media attention, money from filthy left movie stars and Soros type scum. Know what ended the left's communist unrest in the late 60s early 70s? The "Silent Majority" on both sides of the political isle rose up both publically and at the ballot box and overwhelming (by a 60% majority, winning every state except one) re-elected Nixon president, even though the democrat's held the majority in both the house and senate. Why? Because the the majority of American's who don't have time to protest and "be heard" in the streets and by the media had had enough and although Nixon was no prize he did support the rule of law and freedom, unlike McGovern who supported the radical street minority. Keep in mind this occurred in a time before the media was as openly hostile to the opinions and beliefs of the majority of Americans like they are today.

It appears the same thing might be happening now. I just read ABC poll that tends to show the silent majority doesn't support the rioting protester's or media's narrative.

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...06/topline-abc-coronavirus-wave-12.pdf#page=6 t

In a nut shell:

1.) Do you support or oppose defunding the police? 64 % Oppose (91% of Republicans, 45 % of Democrats, 43 % of blacks, 58% of Hispanics and 74% whites)
2.) Cutting the police budget ? 60% oppose
3.) Going back to work? 82% Approve
4.) Send your child to school? 54% Approve
5.) Attend church? 57% Approve
6.) Go to the mall? 53% Approve
7.) Go Grocery shopping? 94% Approve
8.) Eat at a restaurant? 59% Approve
9.) Get a haircut? 69% Approve
10.) Concerned you will get he Corona Virus? 69% very/somewhat concerned

In 1972 the vocal minority communist left eventually regretted their miscalculation of the 'Silent Majority who just wanted to be left Alone". It has taken them almost 40 years to regenerate that kind of communist hate again.

We, the silent majority, try very hard to mind our own business and provide for ourselves and those we love.
We resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced change of life that will come from it. We know, that the moment we fight back, the quiet lives we have tried so hard to live will be interrupted, killed off in a way. Which is why when forced to act the silent majority fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with an overwhelming love for family and country and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. Terror to those minority twits, love of country/family/freedom, will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the “Silent Majority who just wanted to be left alone." That's why these troubling times don't lead to civil war. The silent majority knows it's not yet necessary and the radical minority know it would mean their total and utter destruction. This country in mass is stronger than the tiny minority of trash roaming the streets of the liberal cities today. The left can ignore the past and present reality, but they can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality, because it damn sure ain't gonna ignore them. This will turn, just like it did in 1972.
So what happens when the other side decides they dont care what the silent majority wants?