Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Wait, you mean to tell me your city isn’t burnt to the ground and hundreds of people aren’t on your property, calling you a white supremacist racist?
I'll tell you what happened to me today. I was headed to HQ and one of the frequent flier crazy ass whacked out houseless shit birds was standing in the middle of a 4 lane road waving his arms and blubbering nonsensical profanities. I hit the blue lights, got out walked the 50 yards to him (because traffic was backed up because of his narrow ass) and in a calm voice said...Well, I won't tell you what I said. But after we had a moment of clarity together, he promptly replied "I'm on my way boss!"

Now here is the real point of my story. When I walked back to my car there was a "Community Activist" type man that I know well standing by my drivers door. We know each other, have had some serious disagreements in the past, and the truth is we really don't like each other too much. Anyway when I walked up he shoved out his hand and grabbed mine and shook it up and down and sincerely said "I just want you to know I really appreciate all you do for our community. We both know we don't see eye to eye a lot. But, I got your back. We got your back." And that ain't all. When I got back to the training center, my boss came into my office and handed me a $20 bill. Some citizen who wanted to remain anonymous came by the Chief's office and dropped over 2 grand on the department to be disbursed to each officer and staff employee equally. He just "wanted to let us know that he and a majority of the community love and support the police department"

Now I'm a guilty as the rest when it comes to going all Eeyore "we're doomed" sometimes. But today was a good reminder for me of the difference between mass media and reality. Yeah, America ain't done by a long shot.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Not to be a realist......but America is far from being shredded by Marxists. Turn off the TV for a month. Get out and talk to your neighbors, co-workers, community. Take a look around your neighborhood and surrounding area and look at what's going on. Then get back to us.

Nothing is new under the sun. In the late 60's the parents of the current lily white fascist anti-fascist communists, in much larger numbers by the way, were burning shit and waving North Vietnamese communist flags. America survived it fine. Hell, 12 years later the country elected Ronald Reagan President by a margin of 49 states to one.

The current times are troubling, but America is not over by a long shot. A large majority of Americans don't support the infantile bullshit the "Hate America" flavor of the decade spews and the news media feeds and refeeds 24 hours a day. The time may come when the sun sets on America, but not tonight my friend.

The cop is not wrong here

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

View attachment 91278
That ad reads like a Dave Chappelle skit.........."Professionally assembled (Forest Bass @ Papa Cap Guns in Griffin) with all matching numbers with the exception of barrel and receiver. The front sight is not installed, but it is included "

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
That ad reads like a Dave Chappelle skit.........."Professionally assembled (Forest Bass @ Papa Cap Guns in Griffin) with all matching numbers with the exception of barrel and receiver. The front sight is not installed, but it is included "

A tree fish assembled it at a gun store that looks like the head smurf's hat?