Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@triplestack3 this is like one day of work for you
Sadly more than one day of work.
The rental I'm driving is an Audi Q5 or something like that, which is way nicer than the Mercedes I was driving. I'm kind of surprised that an adjuster hasn't totaled it yet.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Sadly more than one day of work.
The rental I'm driving is an Audi Q5 or something like that, which is way nicer than the Mercedes I was driving. I'm kind of surprised that an adjuster hasn't totaled it yet.

The gurlfrands momhas a BMW 530i. That's a nice damn car. It's like a spaceship inside.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
2011 Chevy Tahoe Police $8,000 188k miles is it me or is it not worth it? Also idk if I’d want to buy a used police car. Buddies looking at it I don’t think he should
i had a old cop car, it was my first car about 8 years ago. Crown Vic PI, its all about the condition, the one I got was a SRO car so it wasn't used much at all and had under 100k miles. great riding car those crown vics.

that being said it can be tough to find one in good shape, ANY vehicle that is primarily used by someone who doesn't own it will be subject to heavy abuse and neglect. But the good thing is on Police vehicles or gov. vehicles in general they are subject to routine maintenance.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
that guy is a faggot and doesn't sell his guns just posts them and gets people to send him offers. he's been posting the same WASR and PSL for years
Lol, some people are weird.
Once he had a nib wum2 and he claimed he will trade for 20 7.62 Bakelites. I sent him pics, 20 new unissued in the old paper wrappers (had about $300 in them back then, so great deal for me)
Then he made excuses on whether they were Tula or Izhmash.
Then he changed his mind and wanted 20 Molot rpk74 mags
Then he changed his mind and wanted 20 Romanian steel 45rd rpk74 mags (lol, I only had 12, those are rare as fuck)
The guy is full of shit and a waste of time

Reactions: Balthaz and 3x

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My father in law just had his knee replaced so I went over to cut his yard while mom in law went grocery shopping(didn’t wanna leave him alone) welllllllll I was done w the yard before she even left..... have mercy.
wow that knee replacement sux I had mine done almost a year ago

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
My father in law just had his knee replaced so I went over to cut his yard while mom in law went grocery shopping(didn’t wanna leave him alone) welllllllll I was done w the yard before she even left..... have mercy.
Mother in law gives up on people cutting our yard. Time to look for a push mower and weed eater. And talk to my brothers about fertilizer plan