Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I agree but take the info into consideration. These days who can you really believe?

I've thought Mr. Floyds death was a staged lie after making my own assessment.
haha yeah the part where the county sheriff cops were acting like EMS was definitely sketch, it was a good video just don't want to fall down that extremist right wing rabbit hole lol

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
2. Im talking about back up squad cars not just a couple of officers.

I was arrested in Atlanta for leaving the scene of a accident, fleaing an officer in a motor vehicle, attempting to allude and drunk driving. You should have seen the cars and back up that came in like vultures.

I dont buy one minute of this low budget film at all.

Why did they not put him in a car after being detained like normal and send his ass to county? Why the drawn out drama fest?
ok so if it is all a conspiracy then why would that officer go through all that? What's in it for him? He's fuked

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yes. They show the officer play punching him in the back seat of a blacked out car and then removing again.

I'm going to text you another evidence video.
Yeah that's pretty fucked. Once you're in the car it's over I'd assume... @CQB27 why would they pull him back out of a squad car?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Hes paid living the dream far away from here. Both them cat are living it up somewhere laughing their ass off.. but don't listen to me. Im just a out of the box tin foil thinker.
I dont think so...easiest solution is often correct. If it is all orchestrated then whoever pulled the strings wouldnt give two fucks about sending a patsy cop to jail

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Too many things not right with how it all went down.

1. Who in their right mind would have committed cold blooded murder while on camera in broad daylight knowing it would destroy their life?

2. Where was all the back up that usually flows in?

3. Where were the medics? Why not try to revive?

I can go on and on and on....

The movie industry rents and shuts down large parts of big cities to film a movie. You dont think a small portion of a block in a small town could be rented for a few minutes?

It IS an election year.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Who has a source for a handful of Arsenal marked SKS stripper clips? I didn't think I'd own another SKS so I got rid of all of mine, but here I am lol