• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Brand new threaded barrel is like... Less than $100 at CDNN of whatever, maybe $50 sometimes at Primary Arms

Holy hell thats cheap as shit. Guess I’m gonna have to learn AR stuff now instead of AK to get my old man into the current century

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
In this day and age it's safe to assume everyone is lying to you from all sides.
Too many things not right with how it all went down.

1. Who in their right mind would have committed cold blooded murder while on camera in broad daylight knowing it would destroy their life?

2. Where was all the back up that usually flows in?

3. Where were the medics? Why not try to revive?

I can go on and on and on....

The movie industry rents and shuts down large parts of big cities to film a movie. You dont think a small portion of a block in a small town could be rented for a few minutes?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I agree but take the info into consideration. These days who can you really believe?

I've thought Mr. Floyds death was a staged lie after making my own assessment.
I dont belive it was, but also wouldnt be shocked if was something that was staged and went further than they thought. But I feel that's a pretty big stretch. That wasnt the only occurence of a black guy being killed by a white guy this year

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Too many things not right with how it all went down.

1. Who in their right mind would have committed cold blooded murder while on camera in broad daylight knowing it would destroy their life?

2. Where was all the back up that usually flows in?

3. Where were the medics? Why not try to revive?

I can go on and on and on....

The movie industry rents and shuts down large parts of big cities to film a movie. You dont think a small portion of a block in a small town could be rented for a few minutes?
1. Cop was surrounded by other cops and hed gotten away with shit in the past
2. There were already 3 other cops there
4. They did show up

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
1. Cop was surrounded by other cops and hed gotten away with shit in the past
2. There were already 3 other cops there
4. They did show up

2. Im talking about back up squad cars not just a couple of officers.

I was arrested in Atlanta for leaving the scene of a accident, fleaing an officer in a motor vehicle, attempting to allude and drunk driving. You should have seen the cars and back up that came in like vultures.

I dont buy one minute of this low budget film at all.

Why did they not put him in a car after being detained like normal and send his ass to county? Why the drawn out drama fest?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
2. Im talking about back up squad cars not just a couple of officers.

I was arrested in Atlanta for leaving the scene of a accident, fleaing an officer in a motor vehicle, attempting to allude and drunk driving. You should have seen the cars and back up that came in like vultures.

I dont buy one minute of this low budget film.

Why not put him in a car after being detained like normal and send his ass to county?
Didnt they have him in the car already and then pulled him back out? That is the part that causes me to give the whole thing the side eye