Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
so im normally pretty quick to be on the side of the victim in most of these but try to keep an open mind and saw the video and with this one, man i just dont know. the new video i saw he was clearly running away but only maybe 6 ft ahead and then turned and clearly shot the tazer at the cop. I try to think about how i'd react if someone shot something much less a tazer at my face, cant 100% say i wouldnt have done the same.
Honestly it’s none of the public’s business really because no one can sit and pass judgement on a scenario that they’ve never been in. Wtf do any of these people know about being a cop and having to use deadly force - most of them absolutely nothing. Like I said before if you are a cop, band together with your other LEO buddies and stay home. Have your own protest and stay home

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Honestly it’s none of the public’s business really because no one can sit and pass judgement on a scenario that they’ve never been in. Wtf do any of these people know about being a cop and having to use deadly force - most of them absolutely nothing. Like I said before if you are a cop, band together with your other LEO buddies and stay home. Have your own protest and stay home
Do wut?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Gaslighting

This is from Australian news. They see it differently over there. The point I like is she says there is one set of rules for them and another for everyone else. I noticed early on that the use of many word has been excluded. Most notable are the words "riots" and "violence".

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
If the mayor or police chief isn’t going to back up the APD then why should they even come to work. The protestors seem to be running the show. So be it. Let them have what they want for a little while. No police
That’ll be the dumbest shit ever but YMMV so pretty much you’re saying let the people riot? Let the people run the city? We’ll see how that go

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Honest question, if I get into a car accident, I'm pretty sure that I need a police report for my insurance company. How am I able to make a claim without a police report?

Other than that, I agree pretty much with everything else.
Well, first let me say I'm not lashing out at you, but......Ask your insurance company or "we the people". Half the accidents police work occur on private property, no law was broken and the police have no real business being involved, but the insurance companies have lobbied successfully to have police intervention because it is what "we the people" want. Even accidents on the public roads are almost 100% of the time just that "accidents" and nobody willfully intended to do any damage. In other words, they had no intent to commit a crime but police are involved because it's what people and their insurance companies demand. They even demand that a citation be written to the at fault party because it's "too hard" to settle insurance claims otherwise. I am ready for the sign waving, shit talking folks to get what they want, a nation full of people who handle their minor (misdemeanor) and most of their major (felony) rule of law issues on their own and live or die with the criminal/civil consequences. The silent majority can do just what they do now...nothing...and suck it up until they can't stand it anymore then demand change again with the realization that there will always be a very small amount of bad actors doing very bad things as long as humans are involved on both sides of the rule of law equation.

Don't get me wrong, there are some things really bad in policing in America as a whole that need to be addressed and changed, but I'm tired of the woke hyperbole, like 10% of the police are bad. 10%? There are 700,000 cops in America. The largest majority are in positions that regularly make contact with the public every day. Conservatively 80%, so 560,000 in America conservatively making 2,000,000 or so contacts with the public daily. If the day George Floyd was killed a 1000 other officers had been filmed doing the same thing, unlawfully killing a man by knee choking him to death, it would have amounted less than 2/10 of 1 percent of the 560,000 LEO nation wide and less than .05/10 of 1 percent of the contacts during that 24 hour period. Bad actors? YES! 10% absolute bullshit. And I have read post estimating the bad actor pool to be anywhere from 50-90%. Laughable.

Police don't police the bad actors so ALL cops are bastards, another screech from the woke crowd. How in the hell am I supposed to stop a Minneapolis, Atlanta, fill in the blank cop from doing evil? The department I work for hasn't had a cop killed by gunfire since 1972, a cop shot by a citizen since 2001 and the last time a citizen was shot (and killed) was 15 years ago. We have had countless murderers, robbers, rapist arrested since then. I disarmed one myself armed with a SKS with a quick butt stroke to the jaw when we had a meeting engagement in a dark hallway. My department fired two officers in the past 3 years for using a choke hold on suspects, one on duty, one off duty....with no complaint from the suspect or the public....because like most departments in the SE choke holds are forbidden by SOP unless you are actually trying to kill a man. In the course of 24 years I have been in countless situations where I could have used deadly force on a suspect but didn't. I have shot one man in that time, he was 10 yards away in the summer north GA mountain woods. Had already shot 4 people, one a very good friend of mine. He was at the moment trying his best to kill me with a .357. I didn't want to shoot him, I didn't like shooting him. I'm not proud or happy or satisfied that I shot him. I'm content to be alive, but that's about it......But I'm just one of the PIGS because of very small percentage of rogue cops doing vile, evil, unlawful crap nation wide, mostly in liberal strongholds where unions reign, and I can't somehow find a way to make it stop.

I'm tired....I'm also on vacation so I'm done with the internet today. I apologize to you right here and now for dumping this response on you. I know it's not what you asked for. I'm sorry about that, I truly am.

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That’ll be the dumbest shit ever but YMMV so pretty much you’re saying let the people riot? Let the people run the city? We’ll see how that go
Yeah that’s what I’m saying. I am willing to stand up to them and see what they want. Let the police go home and we’ll see how far these rioting pieces of shit want to take this

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
How you doing cop daddT? Everything good on your side of town?
We have had an up tic in protests, but it has all been civil so far. We did have an officer make a traffic stop in the projects a few days ago. The driver had a warrant and fled in the vehicle and then on foot. The officer caught him and tackled and the suspect immediately started yelling "I can't breath!". He was quickly surrounded by about 50 hostile people, but units were already starting to arrive in response to the chase so they were able to get the suspect in a car and out of there pretty quick. It ended up being ok, but it was getting bad pretty quick. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we continue to have peace here.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Essentially you’re pushing for a war.
I don’t want anything I just want this nonsense to end. The liberal media is trying everything in its power to push us all apart and hate each other. I’m fed up with it. If these folks want some action I’ll give it to them, if that will mean the end of all this

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Was hit from behind on my motorcycle today in pigeon forge.
got pushed 12 feet from a dead stop.
nothing broken so far.
hurt on left side and left hand and hip is useless so it is hard to walk.
going to ER.
will update when I know more.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
again will update when done at ER.

So sorry to hear this! Prayers for you guys!

Keep us posted how you are doing and if you need anything.