Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
First time Ive said anything over there in months.
View attachment 88494
So woke

I'm all for taking Tasers away from "Pigs"

When "We the people" STOP calling me for.........
Their mentally ill violent family members
Their neighbor who hurts their feelings with a loud party, trash dumped on their lawn, tree on their fence
Their damaged car in an accident
Their drunk fit pitching with their family
Thier "concern' because some random bat shit crazy man is wondering around their yard/property
Muh Road Rage
and 1000 other things that "We The People" want the "pigs" to do for them that often leads to fighting for their lives.

I'm all for it! It you ain't being raped, robbed (not burglarized or any other property crime, big difference) or murdered "We the People" can handle it themselves and bit off all the political rage and criminal/civil liability when the person offending you happens to be the oppressed flavor of the day.....I hope it happens just this way. I promise you I will be first to welcome you to your new planet.

Last edited:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
So woke

Their neighbor who hurts their feelings with a loud party, trash dumped on their lawn, tree on their fence
Thier "concern' because some random bat shit crazy man is wondering around their yard/property
Muh Road Rage
and 1000 other things that "We The People" want the "pigs" to do for them that often leads to fighting for their lives.

I'm all for it! It you ain't being raped, robbed or murdered "We the People" can handle it themselves and bit off all the political rage and liability when the person offending you happens to be the oppressed flavor of the day.....I hope it happens just this way. I promise you I will be first to welcome you to your new planet.
200-1.gif

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
So woke

Muh Road Rage

I'm all for it! It you ain't being raped, robbed or murdered "We the People" can handle it themselves and bit off all the political rage and liability when the person offending you happens to be the oppressed flavor of the day.....I hope it happens just this way. I promise you I will be first to welcome you to your new planet.

Honest question, if I get into a car accident, I'm pretty sure that I need a police report for my insurance company. How am I able to make a claim without a police report?

Other than that, I agree pretty much with everything else.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
So woke

Muh Road Rage

I'm all for it! It you ain't being raped, robbed (not burglarized or any other property crime, big difference) or murdered "We the People" can handle it themselves and bit off all the political rage and criminal/civil liability when the person offending you happens to be the oppressed flavor of the day.....I hope it happens just this way. I promise you I will be first to welcome you to your new planet.

I would mostly agree w this. Honestly I think most of the offenses you listed, people should handle it themselves. If someone breaks into my home, I can handle it myself. If some looters come through my hood, I have prepared for such events, personally I would like to reserve police for bigger and more important events. I’m not of the camp that “we don’t need police” I would rather just take care of my own.

I hope everything is good for you man.Shitty situation on all sides

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
First time Ive said anything over there in months.
View attachment 88494
We the people need to learn how to act and not burn innocent people houses and businesses. We the people in the 6 block area of CHAZ called the police crying that the homeless stole there food and at the same time want the police depts. abolished,

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
So woke

Muh Road Rage

I think all of APD needs to stay at home for a little while. Still get paid, but if these cock sucking mother fuckers don’t want the police then so be it. Let’s see how they like it with no police. And if the mayor or the police chief doesn’t have the balls to stand up (oh wait they are women) then they may need to see what it’s like not having police. Im tooled up so I say bring it on. I’m so sick of this shit

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I think all of APD needs to stay at home for a little while. Still get paid, but if these cock sucking mother fuckers don’t want the police then so be it. Let’s see how they like it with no police. And if the mayor or the police chief doesn’t have the balls to stand up (oh wait they are women) then they may need to see what it’s like not having police. Im tooled up so I say bring it on. I’m so sick of this shit
You’re sexist

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
A few weeks ago the Fulton County DA charged two APD cops with aggravated assault (unlawfully using force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death) for tasing that male and drive stunning that female during the protests.

Today we hear from the dead man's lawyers that just because he fought with the police and disarmed one of the officers of his Taser and pointed it at the police presumably to use the same amount of force the two cops charged with aggravated assault used......it's not unlawful force that would actually rise to the level of aggravated assault = probable serious bodily injury or death. I bet within a week that cop that shot the man who fought, disarmed and pointed a Taser at police will be charged with murder BY THE SAME DA who charged two APD cops with what is essentially attempting to murder two citizens by tasing them.

I don't have an opinion of this shooting. I haven't seen any of the video. Tasers have a limited range, 15 or 25 feet depending on the type cartridge. Was the guy within effective range of the Taser when he pointed at the cops? Was there enough light or time to even properly estimate the range he was at? Did the officer who fired even know his Taser was not in it's holster anymore and think the man had a gun? Was the officer who shot the second officer who still had his Taser and had no idea the other officer's Taser was now in the hands of the man, or did he think the man had a gun? Was the cop pissed off because he just got his Taser stolen and decided to willfully murder the man. A lot of questions to be answered. It won't matter to the dead man's attorney's or DA Paul Howard what the truth likely might be. These cop(s) will be charged anyway to appease the political/public outcry and likely convicted by a jury of their ATL peers. Maybe that will be justice, maybe not.

so im normally pretty quick to be on the side of the victim in most of these but try to keep an open mind and saw the video and with this one, man i just dont know. the new video i saw he was clearly running away but only maybe 6 ft ahead and then turned and clearly shot the tazer at the cop. I try to think about how i'd react if someone shot something much less a tazer at my face, cant 100% say i wouldnt have done the same.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Was hit from behind on my motorcycle today in pigeon forge.
got pushed 12 feet from a dead stop.
nothing broken so far.
hurt on left side and left hand and hip is useless so it is hard to walk.
going to ER.
will update when I know more.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
again will update when done at ER.

gawd damn man. let us know how everything goes.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1