• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata, am I remembering correctly that you have a WWII M1 Carbine? That's what the bayonet I have was made for. I bought it at an Army-Navy store (as they were called then) in NC in the 70s. It's not on collector's condition. It's been sharpened & used (by me) & the stacked leather handles are black from years of use & conditioner. The brass snap is missing from the sheath. (It spent years strapped to the left side wishbone tube of my rigid. (So it has been overland to at least 25 of the continental 48.) If you'd be interested in it, I'm sure we could work a trade for ammo, bourbon, something. Let me know. if Hayata is not interested & anyone else has a WWII carbine & is interested, I'm open.

Yes, and thanks for the offer!

No place to put it on my carbine, though...

carbine.jpg

No bayonet lug because it never made it through the refurb process. My grandfather's gun from the Red Cross from WWII. He ran an R&R camp on one of the Pacific islands and brought this back home with him. He served in an artillery unit in WWI. When he tried to volunteer for WWII they said he was too old. That's when he went to work at the Red Cross. Leaving his wife and 3 young boys in the US.

He ran parks and recreation in Durham NC after the war. Never knew him 'cause he died when I was 3. My dad said he would entertain the crowds at the city pools my setting himself on fire and then diving into the pool. I wish I could have known him. He sounds like a piece of work.

Thanks again for thinking of me!

At some point I believe my uncle replaced the rear sight. Everything else should be original.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I have 33s on my truck, takes me everywhere I need to go included the woods on my property. I have the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, pretty quiet on the road too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got nitro terra grapplers on a four runner
And they are the noisiest tires I’ve ever heard on a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I did a 2” spacer on my ‘06 F150. Pretty straight forward with basic hand tools. BIL did a 3” spindle lift on his 2wd ‘99 F150 years ago. I believe it was easyish as well.

What kit were you looking at?
3” body lift or 4” suspension lift both from RC

@KERTWOOD and I gone tackle it once I decide what I wanna go with.