Rabbit endorsed... probably got a sponsorship

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Hayata, am I remembering correctly that you have a WWII M1 Carbine? That's what the bayonet I have was made for. I bought it at an Army-Navy store (as they were called then) in NC in the 70s. It's not on collector's condition. It's been sharpened & used (by me) & the stacked leather handles are black from years of use & conditioner. The brass snap is missing from the sheath. (It spent years strapped to the left side wishbone tube of my rigid. (So it has been overland to at least 25 of the continental 48.) If you'd be interested in it, I'm sure we could work a trade for ammo, bourbon, something. Let me know. if Hayata is not interested & anyone else has a WWII carbine & is interested, I'm open.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Probably. If the gun locks back on a empty mag while not suppressed, definitely. An over gassed carbine can have carrier speeds that outrun the magazine spring and cause failure to feed (with an empty chamber being the result). If a H3 buffer and Wolff Extra Power buffer spring doesn't fix it (about $50) then a heavy buffer like the one linked and a standard or extra power spring will, ($125-$140). You might have to switch back to the standard set-up when running without a can, maybe not.

http://www.heavybuffers.com/xhcar.html

I've got a reduced gas port (Black River Tactical) AND a 5oz buffer in my 10.5" 5.56 to make it run right, plus whatever extra weight the butt plug from the Sylvan Arms folder adds...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
and that morning you wake up after drinking and go. awww shit i really did buy all that, glad drunk me is much more brave but this should be a fun one.

this should all be coming in mid next week. Most likely letting the sig one go

SIG 516 gen 2 10.5 piston upper with some upgrades and a T2.
Psa premium 10.5 with carry handle
PSA lower with franklin binary

pix845841012.jpg

Let me know if you want to sell that SIG upper?