• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So, all you guys walking/driving around with AKs and ARs - Do you have a round chambered?
If so, are you sure your weapon will not discharge if dropped on its muzzle?

Let’s be relatively nice here, I’m not trying to start another internal Boogaloo!
Aaaand GO!
Always in battery. I’ve never seen an AR go off and I’ve seen them blown up and tossed 50 yards dropped from vehicles thrown off of vehicles over walls off roofs etc.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Always in battery. I’ve never seen an AR go off and I’ve seen them blown up and tossed 50 yards dropped from vehicles thrown off of vehicles over walls off roofs etc.
Great to know. I was a bit worried that since I’m carrying mine in a bag that gets slung around at times, that firing pin might get...jumpy. But I’ll stop worrying about it.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

A bit quieter in Tulsa last night from what I hear. Wife showed me some video from Idaho, bunch of folks hanging out on Main street, eatin' supper, enjoying the evening. About every fourth one had a rifle. She said "we need to move to Idaho".

Too damn cold there, but it was certainly peaceful.

@Rabbit2047 - sucks about the drinking, ever since I quit I can't stand to be around drunks either. Probably because I know I was just as bad or worse.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Just stressed the fuck out since I’m not gonna be there and that’s far. She wanted to Take her Glock 48, obviously check it in properly..would that be an issue while she is in IL Until she gets to WI? Has a GA WCL

I don't blame you at all, man. Chicago doesn't have a great reputation to begin with, and the riots certainly don't help.

I'm not the one to talk to about carry laws, but I did look into it a bit. According to USCCA, it doesn't seem like Illinois recognizes a Georgia permit.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I don't blame you at all, man. Chicago doesn't have a great reputation to begin with, and the riots certainly don't help.

I'm not the one to talk to about carry laws, but I did look into it a bit. According to USCCA, it doesn't seem like Illinois recognizes a Georgia permit.
Last time I was in Shitcago I carried my Glock Pen.