Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
one part to add some further interest to the "what would you do?" question.

Would wearing a mask in a large group of folks wearing masks effect your decision making at all? might be slightly fucked up but i look at everyone wearing a mask in a large crowd and think "well IF i had to pop off i'd at least have an easier time blending into the crowd and dipping to avoid questions at a later time."

Man. I don't think I would try and avoid detection but you never know until it actually happens.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Man. I don't think I would try and avoid detection but you never know until it actually happens.

its one i always think about. From my more wild days years ago when we used to get into what we will just call "some shit", one of the first things we always thought about was how easy it would be to disappear into a crowd if you needed to. i've seen it happen and i dont know how effective it was in the long term but in the short term i've seen folks ghost and that was all she wrote.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
@Fast306stang i see what you’re saying and it would be hard for me to see an innocent person get ruthlessly beat down for no reason. I would hope if I was in that situation witnessing that there would be another person with me seeing the same thing and we’d be able to collectively stop it. This shit is not right it shouldn’t be brushed aside as oh well ain’t me! Suck to be you! Type of shit. Someone needs to stand up to these fuckers

I have thought about this many times and like @Jeddak pointed out if my Family is with me i will make a Safe and Hasty retreat to keep them safe and in no way would I jeopardize my family ever.
Now if by myself I can not stand by and let an innocent get beat to death as i have already intervened in situations before but one caveat is I will assess the situation and if i see a no win scenario I will not intervene as I do need to go home as well (that is Reality).
Now to the people who do not know what they will do, Act Don't Act or just move along is all up to you as you have to assess the things that are important to you and make that call then.
I can sleep at night whether I walk away or help and i do know that for a fact.
No one knows what will happen in any situation till it is over.

How is this relevant to me is that i drive through Atlanta several times a night and this could literally happen to me.
9 mili AR and a Glock 19 are with me when i travel for work.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
True but think of the shop owners who are trying to protect their place of business. Guess they should have been strapped. I’m just surprised no ones been shooting these looters
I believe that business owners are defending themselves and their businesses, but it's not getting a lot of air time.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Do y’all just feel generally stressed during each day this year? All this shit has just been so depressing. I can’t even get on Facebook or watch the news anymore its just morbid
Nope. This is the only social media I have is gun forums and I enjoy listening to you tards argue about riots. No stress here

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
This would be my act of valor during a riot View attachment 86461
As much fun and cool it is to dream of riots: I just don’t leave my house unless I’m going to academy so I’m never in big crowds.

but let me run out of coors and there will be war and blood shed

kidding, I can’t afford to go to prison

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That honey is going to taste so sweet. And that purple lancer.
Taint sweat <3

no BS man I haven’t even gotten a jar from the last time I visited dad. I know, I’m a dick. Next time I go I will text you to remember. I’ll send you two jars. One will be taint free. Just love me again :(