• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Need URGENT PRAYER!!!!
We worked outside yesterday and Cordellya got a poison ivy in a corner of her eye. She told me 30 mim ago that her vision is blurry in that eye. I got her in to the eye doctor. Sitting outside in a car with the kids, waiting.
Please pray that there would be no damage to her eye. I am panicking and freaking out right now.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Also link to SBA3 Brace have to add to cart to get price.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Need URGENT PRAYER!!!!
We worked outside yesterday and Cordellya got a poison ivy in a corner of her eye. She told me 30 mim ago that her vision is blurry in that eye. I got her in to the eye doctor. Sitting outside in a car with the kids, waiting.
Please pray that there would be no damage to her eye. I am panicking and freaking out right now.

Praying brother.
Will continue till we hear from you.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Need URGENT PRAYER!!!!

Hoping for the best Jeddak! Hang tight until you know something for sure from the Dr...

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
What up krew ? Hope everyone is great.

Did a pistol class Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Just got all caught up.

Not sure how many vets it would take to knock off a trap house, but I've heard the first hand stories of 4 Ranger School Instructors doing it. Worked with one of these guys, obviously after he got out of prison.

-------------------------------

The guys in the picture, the knuckleheads that went to Athens that filled out their tac gear. On Friday, I saw the fourth dude in line at Appalachian Gun Range. Was on the phone with my wife when he pulled his plate carrier out of his truck, and walked in with his Aug. Obviously I commented to her and laughed. On the way out, I was eating lunch on my tailgate, and he told me "Gotta Train Like You Fight". He told me there was a protest in Athens tomorrow, and he was going. Scrolling through here, he popped up. Oh ! And he shared the information that his plate carrier was only $35 and he had AR500 Steelies in there.

------------------------------

@dougiemac, we're always floating around. Reach out when you need something. We're all here

------------------------------

Andrew Young was talking on local news last night, and they handed him a card with the "terrorist organizations" that have come to town. You could hear him enunciating off the card, completely unaware of what he was reading. "A group called Antifa, and the Boogaloo Bois"

-------------------

Monday, here we go