Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have too much to lose to look for a fight. Honest answer, I would leave. Call me coward.
I saw what losing a mom does to the kids, they will not lose a dad. I carry so I could fight if I am or my family is cornered. I will do my darnest not to get cornered.

I no longer carry a rifle caliber weapon in the car. If I feel that HG could not be enough, I either change my travel plans, or pack MP5. Less over-penetration and ricochet problems.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I have too much to lose to look for a fight. Honest answer, I would leave. Call me coward.
I saw what losing a mom does to the kids, they will not lose a dad. I carry so I could fight if I am cornered. I will do my darnest not to get cornered.

I no longer carry a rifle caliber weapon in the car. If I feel that HG could not be enough, I will either change my travel plans, or pack MP5. Less over-penetration and ricochet problems.
Kudos for non fantasy land honesty

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If you gotta be shootin, you better be killin.
I think in the eyes of the law if you discharge a firearm it better be with the intent of self defense or in the defense of another unable to defend themselves. Yes ideally a warning shot would be correct but in today’s world if you pull a gun and fire it you better be shooting at someone who deserves it