• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Pm90 with brace for sar-1?

Yep.....That looks like a nice SAR-1, has the really nice early hardwood shellacked furniture, even though he says "laminate" in his ad. That thing is 100% NOS bone stock and ready for threading! I got your threading kit ready to ship if you snag it and want to thread the muzzle.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Yep.....That looks like a nice SAR-1, has the really nice early hardwood shellacked furniture, even though he says "laminate" in his ad. That thing is 100% NOS bone stock and ready for threading! I got your threading kit ready to ship if you snag it and want to thread the muzzle.
Sent him a PM with trade offer. Had a sar-1 yrs ago i really liked. Would like to get one again and be my only rifle, more of a brace pistol guy over rifles

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

What's a realistic value on that thing?

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
When we was kids we had chickens, last 2 got got, only found a pile of feathers and one with it's head missing. I remember going to get eggs as kids. Something started killing them one by one. Tore down the chicken coop after that
coyotes ,foxes, ferrets, weasels, racoons ,hawks, owls, bobcats, just to name a few will kill chickens beside dogs

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hmmm. I got passed up for a promotion awhile ago, I got a new supervisor back in January, he didn't ace my appraisal (I've aced my appraisal for about the last 7 or 8 years.) I didn't bitch about it, I just decided to take it on the chin and move forward. But now I find out that other ppl (who shouldn't have gotten maxed out on their appraisal) got double the monetary reward that I got. OK. No Problem. I see sinking ambition levels in the future for ol Stang. Reeeeeeeeeally getting burned out on this shit.