• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
This red dot conundrum is almost settled

Price for RMR and low profile QD Mount negligible in comparisons to MRO and low profile QD mount

rmr is a 1Moa. All my homies say that’s too small even for a rifle

MRO weight is 4.1oz RMR weight is 1.2oz I guess we’d call that negligible for noticble weight?

MRO field of view superior and 2 MOA dot is nice
My Holosun has a circle of death, and it is nice. 1moa dot is too small.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
someone explain the fascination w Dodge products.... all I see is garbage transmissions and Joe dirt mullets... iT hAz A hEmi
I have a Chrysler minivan. It is paid for. At the time it was the best deal for the features. It still runs and, hopefully we will get 5 or 6 more years out of it.

Now that I have an a way to get Toyota vehicles for the manufacturing cost ( no shipping, no dealer, no doc fees), it wil be a Toyota only.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My company car is Dodge Grand Caravan. Rear seats fold into floor. Way too practical. The kids can stretch out in the back on road trips. It can carry all the stuff for a soap festival in one trip. And has a decent amount of power.

<--- old and dull

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My company car is Dodge Grand Caravan. Rear seats fold into floor. Way too practical. The kids can stretch out in the back on road trips. It can carry all the stuff for a soap festival in one trip. And has a decent amount of power.

<--- old and dull

I have giggled relentlessly at the thought of a "Soap" festival