CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Ok so where did you get Said Barrel?
and are you going Full Retro?
Brownells, 12.7 inch.

Barrel.jpg

Actually was delivered with the upper yesterday.....but they grabbed one with a shaved bayonet lug and I can't abide that Communism, lol. Sent it back this morning and expect I will have the correct barrel by Wednesday.

Going to be retro in a IDF Mekutz"rar way. All A1 stuff except the A2 rear sight, full fence lower, M4 handguards (by choice) and probably the PG (probably a BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 because it's going to be my duty rifle). Will look kinda like this when done.

CAR8.jpg

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Old Skool I ain't blaming you in the least

The USPS is fucked up.

I sent a money order to Tulsa Wednesday morning and it's scheduled to be delivered today...
Yet those Jack wagons can't get a package from Atlanta to Statham in 4 days? WTF?

I just hope my soap gets here tomorrow.

Jenny is on her way back from NC

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Brownells, 12.7 inch.

View attachment 83289

Actually was delivered with the upper yesterday.....but they grabbed one with a shaved bayonet lug and I can't abide that Communism, lol. Sent it back this morning and expect I will have the correct barrel by Wednesday.

Going to be retro in a IDF Mekutz"rar way. All A1 stuff except the A2 rear sight, full fence lower, M4 handguards (by choice) and probably the PG (probably a BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 because it's going to be my duty rifle). Will look kinda like this when done.

View attachment 83288
Don’t forget the old school tac light!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
So there was a kind of tradition that a lot of members of the YPG used to do with their AKs...

They used to use a link from a PKM belt to attach a single X39 going to their AK between the FSP and the Gas Block. Capture was not an option...that was your saved round....

I am gonna do a YPG tribute rifle and auction it off to benefit the family of a friend of mine (foreign volunteer) that recently died in a car accident.

Does anyone have a single PKM link I could buy?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So there was a kind of tradition that a lot of members of the YPG used to do with their AKs...

They used to use a link from a PKM belt to attach a single X39 going to their AK between the FSP and the Gas Block. Capture was not an option...that was your saved round....

I am gonna do a YPG tribute rifle and auction it off to benefit the family of a friend of mine (foreign volunteer) that recently died in a car accident.

Does anyone have a single PKM link I could buy?

I've seen pics of that, didn't know the background. Thanks for the info!