Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Dont believe me ? Ask my wife
Hi-oh!
what’s funny I that’s the next step in my wood working career. This surplus wood is going to dry up sooner than later and I’ve come too far to stop now. That being said I know I missed a few of you guys on the last dong shipment. My apologies, but hit me up and I’ll put you on the list and do ya better than advertised or anywhere on the inter webs. I got some en route
@AirOpsMgr. You’re number 1 on the list
If I can’t take car of my peeps then what’s the point ?

View attachment 83253 View attachment 83254 View attachment 83255

You still got my reverse dong, right?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
So there was a kind of tradition that a lot of members of the YPG used to do with their AKs...

They used to use a link from a PKM belt to attach a single X39 going to their AK between the FSP and the Gas Block. Capture was not an option...that was your saved round....

I am gonna do a YPG tribute rifle and auction it off to benefit the family of a friend of mine (foreign volunteer) that recently died in a car accident.

Does anyone have a single PKM link I could buy?

Damage man!

Why didn't you post this yesterday? I would have sent it to you along with your soap order.

IMG_3117.JPG

I used an M-60 link.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Anybody got any experience with the new Vudu 1-8 or the Razor HD Gen II E 1-6x ?

Thinking about checking one of them out
Out of my price e range but I really wanted a vudu. Friend has one on his rifle and I really like it. Pretty clear glass. Seems like the last time I used a 1-8x, the 8 setting was blurry. I can’t remember what that was but it wasn’t an expensive scope.