Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Bro Brock used yo sleep the exact same way!! Kalash had nightmares yet?

Bro Kalash is a straight killer. He doesn't have nightmares, he's a straight up gangster in his dreams. He has woke me up and scared me because he was going ape shit running, growling, barking in his sleep.

We are still having to keep him separate from our other pit because he won't back down. My other pit thinks this is her house and she's protecting us from Kalash but they are getting better with each other. Just waiting for Kalash to get a little bit bigger so he can be put in his place and we won't have to worry about more vet bills.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Bro Kalash is a straight killer. He doesn't have nightmares, he's a straight up gangster in his dreams. He has woke me up and scared me because he was going ape shit running, growling, barking in his sleep.

We are still having to keep him separate from our other pit because he won't back down. My other pit thinks this is her house and she's protecting us from Kalash but they are getting better with each other. Just waiting for Kalash to get a little bit bigger so he can be put in his place and we won't have to worry about more vet bills.
Haha Kalash gone have to put her in check!!