What is this thing actually worth?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Replacing muzzle device on fuck bois AR mistake. Used vice clamped barrel with rag (remember I don’t care about marring the barrel the rifle looks trashed I like the look don’t want trashed performance) had to capture the pinned FSB and the wrapped Barrel in vice in order to lock it down and get the torque needed to crush the washer. Probably a good 3/4” turn to get it timed.

Question for you AR gurus (@CQB27) any issues you’ve ever seen clamping a WELL pinned FSB and barrel (close to muzzle) in order to get the torque needed to re-install FH and new crush?

shouldnt be a problem to clamp the FSB (more like bayo lug portion a bit) in conjunction with vice clamping the barrel to crush washer right? Gotta be better than the fools who use the upper vise blocks lol. Rifle wasn’t spinning but maybe because Pinned FSB was keeping it from turning under my pressure.

just curious if that’s taboo or Not.

gonna zero tomorrow regardless but damn I had to get down on thay washer. She’s timed and all looks straight

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Replacing muzzle device on fuck bois AR mistake. Used vice clamped barrel with rag (remember I don’t care about marring the barrel the rifle looks trashed I like the look don’t want trashed performance) had to capture the pinned FSB and the wrapped Barrel in vice in order to lock it down and get the torque needed to crush the washer. Probably a good 3/4” turn to get it timed.

Question for you AR gurus (@CQB27) any issues you’ve ever seen clamping a WELL pinned FSB and barrel (close to muzzle) in order to get the torque needed to re-install FH and new crush?

shouldnt be a problem to clamp the FSB (more like bayo lug portion a bit) in conjunction with vice clamping the barrel to crush washer right? Gotta be better than the fools who use the upper vise blocks lol. Rifle wasn’t spinning but maybe because Pinned FSB was keeping it from turning under my pressure.

gonna zero tomorrow regardless but damn I had to get down on thay washer. She’s timed and all looks straight

Peel washer.

I've actually filed down crush washers before because I felt like I had too much torque on the barrel. I broke down and ordered the peel washer 'cause the filing process was a pia.

<---- NOT an ar expert and did NOT spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express last night either...

Of course you can always use a jam nut instead if you want to go that route.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Peel washer.

I've actually filed down crush washers before because I felt like I had too much torque on the barrel. I broke down and ordered the peel washer 'cause the filing process was a pia.

<---- NOT an ar expert and did NOT spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express last night either...

Of course you can always use a jam nut instead if you want to go that route.
Too late to pologize. But in all honesty according to TM a crush washer can take more than a 360’degree and that’s still in spec

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also getting really excited about this super WASR. I can’t wait. Gotta get this scope rail de-milled so I can put my Pk-A dot on it.

gonna copy @CQB27 and throw some American trench art on the fixed wood stock, paki it up, hot blue then keep it all traditional, muzzle nut and all. Keep the triangle sexy, drag around the super WASR.

beater guns -
nitride Aero / PSA / IDF beater AR
super WASR

life trusting boog-a-loo stick secure my freedom forever Gun?
10.3” AR SBR
Galil Ace
Yugo RPK
Triangle Folder

1079685C-0B29-4D2A-B532-2A81A7541A43.gif

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Fuck man I just stand on the shit and crank it over. Works fine

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Fuck man I just stand on the shit and crank it over. Works fine
On my mama, this was a good 3/4 almost full turn to crush an Aero washer. She was holding goooooood. I was thankful I found a vice and used it as close to muzzle as possible but I did vice thay FSB in there too lol

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Also getting really excited about this super WASR. I can’t wait. Gotta get this scope rail de-milled so I can put my Pk-A dot on it.

gonna copy @CQB27 and throw some American trench art on the fixed wood stock, paki it up, hot blue then keep it all traditional, muzzle nut and all. Keep the triangle sexy, drag around the super WASR.

beater guns -
nitride Aero / PSA / IDF beater AR
super WASR

life trusting boog-a-loo stick secure my freedom forever Gun?
10.3” AR SBR
Galil Ace
Yugo RPK
Triangle Folder

View attachment 82148
This is my beater AK
IMG_20200323_131616_951.jpg

And beater ARs
IMG_20200413_124303_540.jpg