Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Are you just not wanting the capital to sit in one rifle? Or do you not like it?
I like it. It’s a nice rifle. But it didn’t seem to much better than my DD. Maybe if they were comparable in price, yeah the kac wins.
Shooting them side by side today, I didn’t see a difference other than the trigger.

kac trigger is really nice.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I like it. It’s a nice rifle. But it didn’t seem to much better than my DD. Maybe if they were comparable in price, yeah the kac wins.
Shooting them side by side today, I didn’t see a difference other than the trigger.

kac trigger is really nice.
Yeah, I get that. Fortunately for us AR’s have come such a long way in the market, most “mil spec” stuff is all very similar quality.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yeah, I get that. Fortunately for us AR’s have come such a long way in the market, most “mil spec” stuff is all very similar quality.
They say the kac has system is supposed to be better, and the bcg. I can see the bcg being better, not sure of gas. Maybe if I was an operator who operated operationally in an operative environment.

but I justshoot paper and steel.
Also that being said again, wayyyyyyyy better than my PSAs and smith lol

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Peanut Butter
WBP started in US by supplying parts for Atlantic in-house rifles. I have several of those, quality of parts is on par with FB Radom and Soviet.
Then they started exporting AK pistols, Lynx, then rifles, Fox.
First batch of Fox rifles had issues with peeling paint. WBP is active on AKFiles. They listened to complaints, and from second batch on, all of the paint issues were fixed. IIRC, paint prep was not done correctly on the first batch.
WBP bought FB Radom's tooling when FB upgraded to CNC. They also buy FB's chfcl barrels, rsb, beryl rails, and supply FB with some AK parts.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
@Peanut Butter
WBP started in US by supplying parts for Atlantic in-house rifles. I have several of those, quality of parts is on par with FB Radom and Soviet.
Then they started exporting AK pistols, Lynx, then rifles, Fox.
First batch of Fox rifles had issues with peeling paint. WBP is active on AKFiles. They listened to complaints, and from second batch on, all of the paint issues were fixed. IIRC, paint prep was not done correctly on the first batch.
WBP bought FB Radom's tooling when FB upgraded to CNC. They also buy FB's chfcl barrels, rsb, beryl rails, and supply FB with some AK parts.
Working on it

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I have been here before but never ventured all the way because it is steep, wet, and I am sure harder to get out than in. This is looking down at the beginning of some color and it decends rapidly with the water. Water sounds beautiful passing over the bakelite ore. I had to get down there today.

0509201742.jpg