• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Not all but I have came to conclusion that home care nurses are dumb af and that’s why they don’t work in hospitals. Then again home care has its perks

My wife left a hospital to do home healthcare. She did it for a year and that was enough. There are too many patients per nurse. She ended up working from 7am doing a full day of seeing patients then coming home a documenting till 10 pm every night. I finally told her to quit. If there had been a way to shove the job up management’s ass, I would have.
So the good ones don’t stay.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
My wife left a hospital to do home healthcare. She did it for a year and that was enough. There are too many patients per nurse. She ended up working from 7am doing a full day of seeing patients then coming home a documenting till 10 pm every night. I finally told her to quit. If there had been a way to shove the job up management’s ass, I would have.
Suz & I look at each other when we would encounter quality employees with a shitty job and/or management & say, "They won't be here long."

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
She saw a lot of patients doing home care?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1