• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Are you seriously only 22? You’ve got plenty of time and you seem to be on the right track.

Hell, at 22 I was getting paid on Friday, blowing every cent on alcohol and fat ugly chicks (they looked good after all the alcohol) all weekend and then waking up Monday morning, hungover as hell and broke as a joke.

:pound:

The good ole days.
I had more expendable income when I was a lowly PVT (E1) livening in the baracks with a meal card.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
LMAO. Dude are you serious? He says he isn’t interested in the Rome 7 and 10 mags. Then today he wants the red lancer. We just agree to ship and I get hit with this. Are you kidding me? Yeah I’m done with this guy here.

Also I don’t know where he got the idea of a hard case from.

View attachment 81877

holy shit what a fucking tool bag. tell him to sit on a pineapple

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Damn, I'm surprised you never heard of that. That's one of the first things most s550 guys replace when they get their cars.

Not sure how I missed it. Everything I saw was talking about cosmetics (lowering springs, wheels) or tuning/exhaust/intake. Never saw anything about that dumb assist spring until I happened across it by chance last night on YouTube.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Same guy asking for a case, had said he did not want any mags or Sig Romeo. Now he asking for them, plus red Lancer, plus case, while trading his rifle without a $300 stock that is on the rifle in the pic.
I would have walked away, at this point.

at this point with him asking for more and more shit in the deal i'd start doing the same, ask for the stock, mags, ammo, his first born

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Not sure how I missed it. Everything I saw was talking about cosmetics (lowering springs, wheels) or tuning/exhaust/intake. Never saw anything about that dumb assist spring until I happened across it by chance last night on YouTube.

Check out "itsjusta6" on YouTube. He's got a ton of old videos from when he first got his first s550. He's got two now(plus a ton of other cool cars/trucks and motorcycles), a drag setup s550 GT, and a '17 GT 350 with a sick twin turbo setup. That was one of the first things he did to his original s550. Oh, and all of his cars are manuals. His drag setup GT is a 9 second stick car with him driving, and more likely an 8 second car with a better driver. If it were an auto it'd be a 7 second car easily.