• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
This was by East west connector Home Depot. I should have beat his old ass but that looks terrible on security camera.

He had all those buttons he had earned from Home Depot on his compliance sash and a retired something hat and liver spots all over him.

Me holding my boot on his throat while I squirt bursts of his unknown liquid into his mouth probably would look bad

Yeah, and the video of him squirting you with no warning would probably get scrubbed.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
This was by East west connector Home Depot. I should have beat his old ass but that looks terrible on security camera.

He had all those buttons he had earned from Home Depot on his compliance sash and a retired something hat and liver spots all over him.

Me holding my boot on his throat while I squirt bursts of his unknown liquid into his mouth probably would look bad
This is almost as bad as when we had crazy clown sightings all over the U.S.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Man this guy is back and fourth on this maadi. So far it seems we might do a straight trade for the maadi, with.l no crutch folder. I guess I can always pick one up? We will see where this goes.
Without the crutch it's in the "good deal" realm at about $1100 ish value, so it might still be worth the trade. The truth is that rifle was only imported for 3 years, from 1993-1995....so it's only going to go up in value and the curve will always be steeper than a DD AR. That rifle especially because it looks to be in great condition and has all the things that i don't care about but the collectors love (paper and boxes, lol). In a year or two from now a straight trade for a DD rifle might not be an option anymore. But it's going to be hard to find a crutch, they just don't appear that often for sale. Hell, any Maadi parts, outside of a $550 no barrel kits, hardly ever show up for sale. So if you really want a crutch and don't get it in this trade you will be waiting and likely pay up for one. I could live without the crutch, because I prefer a wood stock over anything else, always....but that's just me.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Without the crutch it's in the "good deal" realm at about $1100 ish value, so it might still be worth the trade. The truth is that rifle was only imported for 3 years, from 1993-1995....so it's only going to go up in value and the curve will always be steeper than a DD AR. That rifle especially because it looks to be in great condition and has all the things that i don't care about but the collectors love (paper and boxes, lol). In a year or two from now a straight trade for a DD rifle might not be an option anymore. But it's going to be hard to find a crutch, they just don't appear that often for sale. Hell, any Maadi parts, outside of a $550 no barrel kits, hardly ever show up for sale. So if you really want a crutch and don't get it in this trade you will be waiting and likely pay up for one. I could live without the crutch, because I prefer a wood stock over anything else, always....but that's just me.
1588942803084.gif