• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have some at's now, don't bother me. But i don't really go off road, only trade off is little cheaper and longer lasting road tires
I’ve got Goodyear Wrangler AT tires on both of my trucks, and have noticed that when they’re new they’re great. But as they wear 2 things happen - if you don’t rotate them with every oil change you’ll get uneven wear and the roar will get crazy. And stopping when the road is downhill and wet has become rather dangerous. Had to hop the curb onto the grass a couple times in that situation to avoid cars in front of me.
Could also have been that one of my front calipers was fukt and needed replacing, hasn’t rained much since I’ve replaced it so I’m not sure if that was the big problem. Might find out today. Will let you know.

On the bright side, I much prefer having the extra traction off-road. My 1-wheel drive truck used to get stuck so easily when I ran street tires, but now I can pull other people out of similar situations. But I still would not go truly off-road with it - A man’s got to know his truck’s limitations!

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Dude sends me an email via Armslist on Tuesday saying he wants to buy both my Anderson receivers with Binary Triggers installed. Says he has cash on hand and doesn't bullshit. Wants me to hold them till Thursday.

I till him due to the inherent nature of armslist that I don't hold things for people and I would let him know Thursday morning if I still got them.

I aint sold them yet so I text him this morning.

He says he's coming to get them after 3pm. Still hasn't shown up. No contact, not replying to messages.

Fucking asshole.
I’m confused. Your last line has very little to do with the paragraphs before it.
So while I might react with “Angry Face” about you getting stood up on your sale by a douchebag, I might also be reacting with a “Happy face” if you were getting to have anal sex.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So I’m cruising Hulu looking for something to watch, and come across THIS:

View attachment 81773

What the ACTUAL FUCK is this cretinous lout doing???
Shooting right handed, using his left eye, with a see-through mount that’s gotta be 4 inches up???
What moron put this shit together???

Do NOT question any details about WW2, Nazis or Germany coming out of Hollywood. They lie about gun owners, communism, rights, hunting - but they always tell the truth about WW2.

Although I have to believe see-through mounts were a communist invention.

Last edited:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I prefer the M24/47 to the M48.
Smoother action IMO
View attachment 81780

Yep - these are runner-up to the K98. Well-made, everything just fits better.

I hate the handguards on all the 98s that extend back toward the shooter, though. It makes quick sight acquisition harder for me, no need for all that wood around the sight.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Did I tell y’all I saw a guy get thrown outta the Roswell Home Depot for coming up on an employee who wasn’t wearing a mask and accusing him of murdering everyone lol?

yeaterday went to HD for materials down in Atlanta and as you social distanced your way in one chick was “clicking” for numbers of people in the store, as I walked past her the old ass door greeter walked over to us (he was masked up gloved up and glasses on look to be 75) and he says “lemme see ya hands real quick” so I show him my hands like palm up as though I hadnt stolen anything and this old, geriatric fucker sprays my hands with some kind of shit out of a clear ass, unlabeled bottle. Before I can yank em away!

it didn’t even smell like sanitizer, was all oily and shit, WTF. Wasn’t like 6 months ago that was illegal to spray someone with a bottle of unknown substance? Something about acid attacks?

how do I know these guys mixed their little concoction right and who the fuxk is this old bitch to spray magical spray on me without asking? Next time I go in there ima take that bottle
And throw it as far into the store as I can.

just got inside the cleaning chamber, it smells great don’t worry your family already went ahead of you, hear them singing??? They’re so happy!

Thought dude was old enough to know better than that shit.

y’all know me, I started bitching immediately and was met with “thank you sir for shopping at home depot. Thank you sir. Thank you sir”

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Yep - these are runner-up to the K98. Well-made, everything just fits better.

I hate the handguards on all the 98s that extend back toward the shooter, though. It makes quick sight acquisition harder for me, no need for all that wood around the sight.
I was talking strictly about Yugo rifles

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Did I tell y’all I saw a guy get thrown outta the Roswell Home Depot for coming up on an employee who wasn’t wearing a mask and accusing him of murdering everyone lol?

yeaterday went to HD for materials down in Atlanta and as you social distanced your way in one chick was “clicking” for numbers of people in the store, as I walked past her the old ass door greeter walked over to us (he was masked up gloved up and glasses on look to be 75) and he says “lemme see ya hands real quick” so I show him my hands like palm up as though I hadnt stolen anything and this old, geriatric fucker sprays my hands with some kind of shit out of a clear ass, unlabeled bottle. Before I can yank em away!

it didn’t even smell like sanitizer, was all oily and shit, WTF. Wasn’t like 6 months ago that was illegal to spray someone with a bottle of unknown substance? Something about acid attacks?

how do I know these guys mixed their little concoction right and who the fuxk is this old bitch to spray magical spray on me without asking? Next time I go in there ima take that bottle

just got inside the cleaning chamber, it smells great don’t worry your family already went ahead of you, hear them singing??? They’re so happy!

y’all know me, I started bitching immediately and was met with “thank you sir for shopping at home depot. Thank you sir. Thank you sir”
I can't handle the crazy of Atlanta people

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I can't handle the crazy of Atlanta people
This was by East west connector Home Depot. I should have beat his old ass but that looks terrible on security camera.

He had all those buttons he had earned from Home Depot on his compliance sash and a retired something hat and liver spots all over him.

Me holding my boot on his throat while I squirt bursts of his unknown liquid into his mouth probably would look bad

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Should’ve slapped him then flashed that 5.7 you had tucked in your pants.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
This was by East west connector Home Depot. I should have beat his old ass but that looks terrible on security camera.

He had all those buttons he had earned from Home Depot on his compliance sash and a retired something hat and liver spots all over him.

Me holding my boot on his throat while I squirt bursts of his unknown liquid into his mouth probably would look bad
This is why I go to Ace whenever possible.