• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Shoulda left your name what it was.

I think I got a picture of it before I took care of it...maybe you can tell me what it was...It's not really my wish to kill the good ones, I understand they're useful, and they don't really freak me out too much, it's just that there are SO many variations I can't keep track of.

Can't find the pic of the snake, but I did find this one of Chip import 4-2020 1395.JPG

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Define "GOOD BEER" to someone who doesn't like Bitter or Sour?
I don't think it exists.

On a hot day I'll sometimes have a taste for a PBR, or Sam Adams Lite, but only ice cold and fast. A 6-pack will last me months.
Hefenwizen. Wheat beer. Not bitter and good cold after mowing.
Also try this. I never drink more than 1 bottle, except for this stuff. It is addictive. Only beer I buy by the case. Local package store.

IMG_20200430_181626597.jpg

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hefenwizen. Wheat beer. Not bitter and good cold after mowing.
Also try this. I never drink more than 1 bottle, except for this stuff. It is addictive. Only beer I buy by the case. Local package store.

View attachment 81076
Thanks, but tried a few grapefruit beers before. Both bitter AND sour, at the same time. Lovely to everyone else.

@Jstegman1 , I forgot to bring that horrible Peach shit beer the other day, but I'll do it next time. It'll still have 5 in the pack. Can't understand WHY they took good peaches and removed all of the sugar like that!!!!!! I don't drink diet anything for the same reason.

I'd rather have some of @Jds556762 's FUCK YOU water!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thanks, but tried a few grapefruit beers before. Both bitter AND sour, at the same time. Lovely to everyone else.

@Jstegman1 , I forgot to bring that horrible Peach shit beer the other day, but I'll do it next time. It'll still have 5 in the pack. Can't understand WHY they took good peaches and removed all of the sugar like that!!!!!! I don't drink diet anything for the same reason.

I'd rather have some of @Jds556762 's FUCK YOU water!
Grapefruit beer flavor depebds on how it is made. Germans add straigt grapefruit juice to hefeweizen beer that's not bitter, 50/50 juice and beer.
PS when you pick up your tanker mag, I will give you a bottle to try.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

There's only 6 venomous snakes in Ga. 3 are rattlers. The coral snake which you'll never see, the copperhead which is easily identifiable and the cottonmouth/water moccasin.
OK, I looked at the pretty color pictures. The snake I killed had a vivid pattern to him. Could have been either a Cottonmouth OR a Copperhead. I can't remember exactly WHICH pattern it was. But he sure wasn't shy.

But I can't tell the difference between the brown ones that might be black but have been in the sun, so they're darker than normal or lighter than they should be, or their pattern isn't as pronounced for whatever genetic reason...They all look like copperheads or cottonmouths. I've even seen some that looked black at first, but when I looked real close, dammit there's a pattern!!!
Now what do I do? Kill it.

Understand, I don't seek them out. This is only if they happen to be where I'm at, and don't leave fast.