• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Should show your rebellious side and put a stock on instead of a brace. Fuck the stamp

I was just thinking the REVERSE of this the other day, looking at the SB brace (or whatever the fuck it's called), that sits on a standard carbine extension.
I mean, having a LONG barreled pistol isn't a crime, right? So why not just buy those same damn things and stick em on all of my lowers?
Then I can move any lower to any upper without worrying about it!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've never been able to tell the difference between a poisonous snake or a safe one, so I assume they're all poisonous.

Kinda like @Bigigloopt2 does with cops...lol

There's only like 7 different venomous snakes in GA. The Coral snake you'll never see and you're highly unlikely to be bitten, copperhead is easily identifiable, rattlesnake there's like 2 or 3 types here, easily identifiable, water moccasin gives me trouble so if I'm near water I just avoid if I see one and I'm not sure. Pretty much covers it.

Definitely avoid this girl.

20190713_181425.jpg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
There's only like 7 different venomous snakes in GA. The Coral snake you'll never see and you're highly unlikely to be bitten, copperhead is easily identifiable, rattlesnake there's like 2 or 3 types here, easily identifiable, water moccasin gives me trouble so if I'm near water I just avoid if I see one and I'm not sure. Pretty much covers it.

View attachment 81073
Big ass eastern

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
L

View attachment 81073
eastern diamond backs and cotton mouths were a problem growing up. Alsways caught them in the coon traps

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Aldi has good beer.
Try this next tome they have it.
View attachment 81072

Define "GOOD BEER" to someone who doesn't like Bitter or Sour?
I don't think it exists.

On a hot day I'll sometimes have a taste for a PBR, or Sam Adams Lite, but only ice cold and fast. A 6-pack will last me months.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

View attachment 81073
Coral snakes don't have big fangs so they kinda have to gnaw on you a little to inject enough venom to do any damage

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Local man that lives beside our south ga farm is an snake guy he had one at least that big. It died last year. He owned an venom lab for years . But he’s gotten older and sold out. He has pics of hundreds of snakes he’s had, cobras and about every deadly snake known of

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You're talking about a coral snake and a scarlet king snake. This one is a corn.

No fucking clue what the difference is. I saw red and black. I can't even tell a Copperhead from a friendly. Gotta kill em both. Any black or dark brown snake could be a moccasin. They die.
Never seen a rattler, thank goodness.

A few years back I killed what I thought was a poisonous snake the was conveniently stretched right across the front door mat. I nearly stepped on it.
Went and got my rat shot in my revolver, blew its fucking head off. It is what it is.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
No fucking clue what the difference is. I saw red and black. I can't even tell a Copperhead from a friendly. Gotta kill em both. Any black or dark brown snake could be a moccasin. They die.
Never seen a rattler, thank goodness.

A few years back I killed what I thought was a poisonous snake the was conveniently stretched right across the front door mat. I nearly stepped on it.
Went and got my rat shot in my revolver, blew its fucking head off. It is what it is.

Shoulda left your name what it was.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA