• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Range report from today with a couple buddies, then I'm gonna catch up on the 300 posts I'm behind..
Shot the following:
Glock 19 w/RMR & Threaded Barrel with Osprey .45 Can On/Off
CZ 75 SPO1 w/ Oprey .45 Can On/Off
Glock 43 w/ Overwatch Precision Trigger
Glock 40 w/ Vortex Venom
Glock 20 with Ameriglow sights
Fnx .45 Tactical

My shooting:
Glock 19 w/ RMR shot decent as usual silver dollar grouping at 15', and head size grouping at 25'. Can makes the gun front heavy of course, but it still shoots well enough.
CZ 75 SPO1 - Suppressed - The can fits on this gun like it is meant to be there, made the overall balance beautiful. Felt fantastic. Grouping at 25' of a half dollar w/ subs and when I swapped to supers, it seemed to shoot slightly low left from point of aim (probably the shooter). I was able to punch my own holes pretty consistent at 15' and did several times at 25'.
Glock 43 - Shot fair. Been a while, I feel like I perform better with full size guns.
Glock 40 - Not for me. Heaviest glock, I've ever shot. Felt unbalanced. Shot it decent, slightly worse then my 19, dollar bill size grouping at 15', and chest size grouping at 25'. Didn't help that it was still on stock sights with the dot, and I caught myself wobbling pretty bad with it.
Glock 20 - Shot it well, had a pretty good balance to it. Half dollar grouping at 15' and dollar bill grouping at 25'.
Fnx.45 tactical - stock trigger on it was weird. I've never shot FN before, so it took a bit of getting used to. The stock trigger seemed to have an awkwardly long trigger pull. Half dollar grouping at 15' and chest group at 25'.
Apologies that I use currency for my measuring, I'm not a hardcore shooter that analyses down to inches. Except for on long range.

My analysis- I'm gonna continue pursuing handguns that aren't glocks, but they always seem to follow me home.
Lesson also learned: Don't tell my buddies that if they decide to sell a gun I'd take it. Wound up buying the Gen 3 Glock 20 w/ameriglows for $400 from my buddy looks to be LNIB, he just bought that FN and decided he needed to let it go.. OG box, 2 mags, one loaded with Personal Defense Rounds. Not a bad price at least.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Range report from today with a couple buddies, then I'm gonna catch up on the 300 posts I'm behind..
Shot the following:
Glock 40 w/ Vortex Venom
Fnx .45 Tactical

My shooting:
Glock 19 w/ RMR shot decent as usual silver dollar grouping at 15', and head size grouping at 25'. Can makes the gun front heavy of course, but it still shoots well enough.
CZ 75 SPO1 - Suppressed - The can fits on this gun like it is meant to be there, made the overall balance beautiful. Felt fantastic. Grouping at 25' of a half dollar w/ subs and when I swapped to supers, it seemed to shoot slightly low left from point of aim (probably the shooter). I was able to punch my own holes pretty consistent at 15' and did several times at 25'.
Glock 43 - Shot fair. Been a while, I feel like I perform better with full size guns.
Glock 40 - Not for me. Heaviest glock, I've ever shot. Felt unbalanced. Shot it decent, slightly worse then my 19, dollar bill size grouping at 15', and chest size grouping at 25'. Didn't help that it was still on stock sights with the dot, and I caught myself wobbling pretty bad with it.
Glock 20 - Shot it well, had a pretty good balance to it. Half dollar grouping at 15' and dollar bill grouping at 25'.
Fnx.45 tactical - stock trigger on it was weird. I've never shot FN before, so it took a bit of getting used to. The stock trigger seemed to have an awkwardly long trigger pull. Half dollar grouping at 15' and chest group at 25'.
Apologies that I use currency for my measuring, I'm not a hardcore shooter that analyses down to inches. Except for on long range.

My analysis- I'm gonna continue pursuing handguns that aren't glocks, but they always seem to follow me home.
Lesson also learned: Don't tell my buddies that if they decide to sell a gun I'd take it. Wound up buying the Gen 3 Glock 20 w/ameriglows for $400 from my buddy looks to be LNIB, he just bought that FN and decided he needed to let it go.. OG box, 2 mags, one loaded with Personal Defense Rounds. Not a bad price at least.
Shot a VP-9 or a Canik yet?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Shot the following:
Glock 40 w/ Vortex Venom
Fnx .45 Tactical

My shooting:

Like JDS said, try the HK VP9 and/or Canik TP9SF Elite. I'd add to that list the CZ P-10C and the Walther PPQ. Those two have arguably the best triggers of all striker fired guns imo.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
What's a "MITM Tanker"?
The 20 round Hungarian steel mag used in the AMD-65 myself, @Fast306stang, @triplestack3 and @ArtVandelay all own lol.

the MITM means “man in the moon” referencing a desirable stamp on the spine of some tanker mags and others could be just an M stamped in the spine or a “02” stamped. All good mags just MITM are more collectible

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What's a "MITM Tanker"?

Trouble is, ya'll both want the same thing that I'm unfamiliar with...

It's basically like crack for AKs. I have 10, so I can keep 2 in my AKs, and still have 2 full pouches after letting this one go.

MITM=Man In The Moon...it's a spine stamp that a lot of Hungarian mags have. But not all have it. I specifically found one that did to throw a bone to you guys...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The 20 round Hungarian steel mag used in the AMD-65 myself, @Fast306stang, @triplestack3 and @ArtVandelay all own lol.

the MITM means “man in the moon” referencing a desirable stamp on the spine of some tanker mags and others could be just an M stamped in the spine or a “02” stamped. All good mags just MITM are more collectible
So the other 5 are also 20-rnd mags? Will they work in my Yugo?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The other 5 are 30s. They will all work in your Yugo just fine. None of these have the BHO if that's something that matters to you...
Dang it. I already got 3 mags with the gun, and have 5 more 30-rnders (Yugo BHO) on the way from @cbh13, so if I get anything else it would be 20s.

Guess I'll have to find pouches elsewhere.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dang it. I already got 3 mags with the gun, and have 5 more 30-rnders (Yugo BHO) on the way from @cbh13, so if I get anything else it would be 20s.

Guess I'll have to find pouches elsewhere.

The tankers are expensive but supposedly there is a shipment coming in this year that will drive prices down, whether or not that happens still remains to be seen though.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The tankers are expensive but supposedly there is a shipment coming in this year that will drive prices down, whether or not that happens still remains to be seen though.
"Tanker" = ANY 20rnders?
Hell, I'd even take Pmags...

I'm using Thermold 20s in one of my ar's...They're pretty small, and work just fine. Ugly, though...