Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Interesting. And how many do you typically have at any one time?

Are you just still searching for that perfect AK?

I think your Yugo will fit in an M249 SAW barrel bag. And the bags are cheap! 20 round mag fits in the rifle and there's a pocket that will hold a 30 round mag. Might hold a 40 but I don't have one to check with.

20191025_164204.jpg 20191025_164226.jpg 20191025_164238.jpg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I have 3 right now. You have the one I'm coming back to. I had a DCI marked one earlier, and after I sold it and had others, that's the one I want to get back to. I want a Yugo fixed stock like i have now and an underfolder to go with it. But if i can only have one, I'd rather have the UF which is why i don't mind trading.

I have a Hungarian AK63DS at 2 Rivers, when i get it back I'm gonna try and turn it into a Yugo UF, but I might wind up being stuck with it. It matches well with the TGI AMD65 I have, so it's not like I'll hate it lol.

I had a beautiful SAR1 but it didn't sing to me like I thought it would. I never got attached to it. I liked the WASR I had better but logical me said sell the WASR, keep the SAR lol.

I put a side folder on one of my AKs also, Romanian I think it was? It looked sick as hell but I didn't enjoy shooting it. I would have put it back fixed but I had already sold the stock I had on it and I didn't think another surplus stock was gonna live up to the first one, it was pretty nice.

I think I have gun ADD, nothing I ever buy keeps my attention very long before the newness wears off and I want something else.

I have a new AR build that I freaking love though, I think I'm gonna spring for a Form 4 and get a suppressor for it. I have a SOCOM Colt that's gonna get a new home to fund it. I really need to hold the Colt until this time next year but...
pretty wood stocks are nice im surprised you sold it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, on the newer submissions. My 6th stamp and waited at least 10 months for each one!

That's exactly why I never got into suppressors! But if they're saying 120 days or less, I'm gonna give it a shot. Plus the place down the road from me just got their Silencer Shop kiosk. So it's getting a lot more convenient.

ArmsUnlimited has the Surefire SOCOM suppressors for $595 with free shipping and they're including the flash hider/mount. It's damn near too good to pass up.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
That's exactly why I never got into suppressors! But if they're saying 120 days or less, I'm gonna give it a shot. Plus the place down the road from me just got their Silencer Shop kiosk. So it's getting a lot more convenient.

ArmsUnlimted has the Surefire SOCOM suppressors for $595 with free shipping and they're including the flash hider/mount. It's damn near too good to pass up.
whats sad is I like the 22 suppressor the most

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
How long have you had it?

The ONLY gun I have ever owned that I didn't fire for 10 years was a WWI Ruby-type pistol in .32ACP. And that was because there wasn't a recoil spring when I found the thing in a box, disassembled in the back of a gunsmith's shop.
10 years later, I finally tracked down a spring, and the thing WORKS. No idea why the gunsmith (since deceased) had taken it apart down to the pins and springs and likely lost the recoil spring...
I have guns I have not shot since I bought them. Have not shot the SKS I got from JDS yet, or Daniel Defence that I picked up a month ago. Have not had time yet.
Then I have a bad habit of picking up pairs of guns I really like. Eventually they will go to my kids, and I want to split my collection semi equally. So I shoot one, and keep the other NIB.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
When I’m hungover I drop that coin on some grub hell yes

fucking lobster chowder and fried pickles and extra skrimps and French fries and the outlaw ribeye and some bread and then whatever she wanted lol

485C00EB-A172-4D6D-9D68-428A3AA895FB.jpeg

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code

ArmsUnlimited has the Surefire SOCOM suppressors for $595 with free shipping and they're including the flash hider/mount. It's damn near too good to pass up.
I got a great deal on mine from a guy here but he got out of the business. Still be able to pick this one up from home if the stamp ever comes on