• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have a couple of their BCG's and all have been good but I don't have any experience with anything else from them. Supposedly their EPT AR triggers are supposed to be "jUSt aS GoOd" as a BCM PNT or an ALG ACT trigger and about $20-$30 cheaper.
For the average $25 savings I'd stick with the ALG.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
No worries! I just thought you were jonesing for a fixed stock Yugo. I haven't fired this one either lol. I will say, in my limited experience, the 2 Yugos I've had seem to have a smoother action than the other AKs.
How long have you had it?

The ONLY gun I have ever owned that I didn't fire for 10 years was a WWI Ruby-type pistol in .32ACP. And that was because there wasn't a recoil spring when I found the thing in a box, disassembled in the back of a gunsmith's shop.
10 years later, I finally tracked down a spring, and the thing WORKS. No idea why the gunsmith (since deceased) had taken it apart down to the pins and springs and likely lost the recoil spring...

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

The ONLY gun I have ever owned that I didn't fire for 10 years was a WWI Ruby-type pistol in .32ACP. And that was because there wasn't a recoil spring when I found the thing in a box, disassembled in the back of a gunsmith's shop.
10 years later, I finally tracked down a spring, and the thing WORKS. No idea why the gunsmith (since deceased) had taken it apart down to the pins and springs and likely lost the recoil spring...

I don't remember but I got it earlier this year. I've been through probably 10 AKs since January lol

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Guns I haven't fired in 10 years...

Mosin M91/30 hex
Mosin M91/30 laminate
Erma Werke ax 1940 K98k
Lee Enfield No. 4
Glock 17 RTF2
Browning Hi Power
Colt 1911 Government
Yugo M48
Couple of AR15s

If not 10 years, definitely close. Pretty sure I am missing a few, but those are a few that I've owned for a long time and haven't shot or haven't shot since first term Obama days. I still shot regularly up until about 2015.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Guns I haven't fired in 10 years...

Mosin M91/30 hex
Mosin M91/30 laminate
Erma Werke ax 1940 K98k
Lee Enfield No. 4
Glock 17 RTF2
Browning Hi Power
Colt 1911 Government
Yugo M48
Couple of AR15s

If not 10 years, definitely close. Pretty sure I am missing a few, but those are a few that I've owned for a long time and haven't shot or haven't shot since first term Obama days. I still shot regularly up until about 2015.
So what you are saying is that you want to off load that laminate 91/30 to me.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
"Serious question

Why does anyone go back to ODT after all the bullshit that goes on there. It’s like battered wife syndrome. Keep getting the shot beat out of you, and go back for more. "

Same reason I'm here - friends.

It's all BS 'til you meet folks in person. Hated to see Dougie, Jake, Greg, and others get booted from ODT. Folks I've shot with and broken bread with. Followed 'em over here. I used to think Laufen was a real tool 'til I met him at Scofflaw.

I no longer think he's a tool. Now I KNOW he's a tool!

:drum:

Nah, seriously, he's an ok dude.

Oh and thanks for the PSA summation for those that responded. Not surprising.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Back in the day, I was on a motorcycle forum that was way over moderated. Same shit like ODT. Folks got sick of it, moved to a new site and NFF (no fun forum) eventually died.
ODT probably won't die with social media blackballing gun groups, but it certainly doesn't help chasing off folks that have a lot of knowledge to share and guns to spare.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Back in the day, I was on a motorcycle forum that was way over moderated. Same shit like ODT. Folks got sick of it, moved to a new site and NFF (no fun forum) eventually died.
ODT probably won't die with social media blackballing gun groups, but it certainly doesn't help chasing off folks that have a lot of knowledge to share and guns to spare.
It wont die the same way that GON didnt die

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Drank plenty of those in my time. Had one of those flip lis coke machines $.35 to slide a bottle out. My brother and I kept it stocked with different beers. We had the key but our next door neighbor would come by after work and buy beers for $.35 each. LOL